"Um yes?" He says more like a question obviously confused as to how Izzy knew. "Well I got here first hard luck" Izzy says with a chuckle.

"Aww how did you know?" Magnus says obviously disappointed.Poor Magnus was excited to tell me.

"She overheard you, Alec and Jace talking and ran here to tell me" I explain. Magnus nods getting the story.

"Well technically I didn't run I couldn't run because they would have heard my heels clacking off the ground. I speed walked instead" she explains.

I laugh at her description, oh by the Angel my parabatai is weird but hey I love her so it's okay.

"Oh yes there was a second reason I came to talk to you, was that I was going to ask you if you would come shopping with me for new shoes. My Nike shoes are getting a bit old and I was going to buy a new pair and I also need a new training clothes, because Jace is now deciding he is going to increase the amount of days we train. So do you want to come?" She asks.

"Good luck" Magnus whispers, I chuckle while Izzy shoots him a warning glare  at him.

"Yeah sure why not, once it's only sports clothes shopping?" I ask again to make sure.

"Well you are going to need to get an outfit for your date" Izzy tells me. "I actually agree with you there, Clary will need a dress for this date." Magnus agrees with Izzy and they share a high five laughing.

"No no no no we don't even know if he will ask me so it doesn't matter. If he does I will go get something, but until that happens, let's just go and get some new gear" I say to them I really don't want to go and buy a load of new clothes when he might not even ask me. It seems a bit pointless.

"okkkkk whatever you sayyyyy" Izzy says in a singing high picked voice. "Right off to the shops we go" She says, jumping up and walking out the door.

I smile shake my head and follow her out, giving Magnus a hug goodbye. He wouldn't come because he said Alec wanted him. Say no more Magnus I get you.
----------------------------------------------
Two hours later we walk into Izzys room with 2 bags each from Nike and Adidas. But hey at least it wasn't Victoria secrets and Sephora bags, because I can't handle that.

"I better head back to my room I need to clean it before dinner anyway." I say pointing towards the door. "I am just gonna go"I say grabbing my two bags and heading towards the door. As I open it I turn back to Izzy and say. "I don't think I have ever said this to you but I am really happy to have you in my life Iz, love you." I say smiling.

"Aww Clary I am happy to have you in my life aswell. Love you more" Izzy replied smiling from ear to ear.

"Goodbye Iz talk to you later."
"Goodbye Clary"
----------------------------------------------

I just put my last pillow onto my newly made bad when there is a knock on the door. I open it to see Jace. I smile.

"Hello there" I say

"Hello to you too" Jace replies " I was just coming up to tell you dinner is ready"

"Ok one second" I say pulling on a sweater a closing out the door. "Right lets go"

The start of our walk is silent enough, starting to get a bit awkward if I am being awkward if you ask me. Then Jace stops walking and pulls my arm to stop me from walking any further.

"Amm so I have been kind of wanting to ask you a question for a while." He starts playing with his fingers, looking at the ground. I start to get nervous and he is going to ask me out isn't he. Oh no I don't know how I feel about this.

"Yes?" I ask because nothing else is coming out.

"Well I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to ummm"  he fumbles, looking up slightly, just enough to make eye contact before dropping his eyes to the floor again

"Yes?" I ask again.

"You know what it isn't that important anyway" he finished shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh" I sigh. In a way disappointed by him stopping himself.

"Yeah it was nothing really, so do you want to go?" He asks me starting to walk again but this time looking at the ground. "Sure"

And we walk the rest of the way to the dining room this time being even more awkward than before.

----------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for 2.2k views that is mad!! Like wtf I never thought I would get anything like this so thank you. I wrote this one long enough and the chapters will be getting longer and longer as time goes on. Thank you again for everything you do for me it means a lot
Love Nicole x