Chapter 10

Clary's POV
I drop the lipstick on my vanity table "done!" I exclaim. I look in my mirror and have a look at the work I have done.

Since Izzy left me for Simon and texted me saying she will meet us on the date I was left in charge of both my hair and my make up. I dont know if that is a good or a bad thing!

I did my make up, simple but nice, I used foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, and a light pink lipstick. And boom! that's me done.

Now it's outfit time! Oh balls what will I wear?

I walk over to my closet and start pulling out random dresses,skirts and tops. But nothing seems to be nice enough or appropriate enough for the date!! Urrghh why couldn't I have been a boy they have it so much easier

I eventually settle for a pink bodycon dress that is mid thigh in length it has a skort cross over at the bottom. It was a Christmas present off of Izzy two years ago but I never wore it.

I pick a pair of white chunky heels. Taking a glance at the clock on my bedside table I see that it is 7:28. Perfect timing!

Grabbing my phone and my purse I leave my room.

Barging straight into something, no someone. "Ugghh sorry" I say as the person places their hands on my waist securing me. "You could say it's the second time I have saved you today" he chuckles.

I look up and it is none other than Jace, blushing I look back down again

"That wasn't exactly the best way to start our date was it"

"No it was perfect"

"Huh?" I say rather confused as to how he found he barging into him and then nearly falling, anyway close to perfection. "How was any of that perfect"

"Because of you" he says holding my hands. "Oh" I manage to say phases by how he indirectly called me perfect, something I am far from being.

"Yes oh, and also I never mentioned how beautiful you look tonight, Beautiful" he added the nickname with a wink. "Pink is definitely making this boy wink"

I laugh "you are not looking too bad yourself" I say examining him, he is wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolling up showing his toned arms, with black pants and shoes and dammmnnn does he look fine!
Control the hormones Clary

"Thank you dearest, now let's get going before the other four decide to ditch us and go for some "quality time". If you pick up on what I am saying"

I laugh again "yes unfortunately I do"
----------------------------------------------
We reach the restaurant in no time and we are seated with our friends.

It's a six seated table that is square, if you could imagine it being beside a wall and the other three being faced out with Izzy and Simon on one side, Magnus and Alec on the other and Jace and I in another.

The restaurant may I add is beautiful! Wow they went all out for this!

"Well you are looking well Clary seeming as I didn't dress you up myself, did you miss me?" Izzy asks poking me in the arm.

"How could she possibly miss the torture" Alec adds, he is such a sass queen.

"Hey! That's so untrue" she remarks.

"Izzy I love you and everything but seriously you can get a little out of hand and treat Clary like a doll when dressing her up" he adds the doll comment while laughing.

"Well at least there is no glitter" Alec mutters

"Hey don't you dare crisis my glitter, we all know that glitter would make your eyes pop"

"Can we please just order now because I am so hungry" Jace exclaims bringing everyone's attention to the menu in front of us.

"Brilliant idea!" I add looking down and making the hardest decision of my day: what shall I eat?
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys I am back
Yes I am not dead!! Sorry that it has been months since my last update but I have my Junior Cert (it's a state exam) in like 2 weeks and I am stDYING at the moment
I know it's short but it's still cute💜
That little clace seen was making me smile.
Thank you for all the votes,comments, and adding to reading lists I appreciate it all
I will be back soon I will not go into hibernation, swear 🙈

Nicole x