Chapter 1

Clary's POV
I wake up to sunlight pouring in through the window of my bedroom. I roll over and check the clock beside me its 8:43, I groan and push the blanket off of me and swing my legs over the side of the bed. I gasp from the contact with the cold wooden floors.

I walk into the bathroom to get a shower. I let the water spill down over me and I get too caught up in the relaxation that when I get out of the shower I look at my phone and see 2 messages off of Izzy

Izzy (Isabelle) Lightwood, my parabatai has been my best friend since I was 5 along with Simon Lewis. Izzy and Simon finally DTRed (well after I explained to Simon what DTR meant) And let me just say they are so cute together, I so ship them!
The message read:
         ' Hey Clarebear can you please
           come over to the institute to
           train before my brothers come
           home from Ireland x'

I quickly reply:
          'Hey Izzy, Yeah I will be over in
           10 see you soon!'

Izzy's two brothers Jace and Alec, left for the Dublin Institute 6 months ago to study there. Jace and Alec are parabatai, as well as adoptive brothers. Jace was adopted when he was 10 and moved into the institute. He goes by the name Herondale though after his real parents.

I quickly get into my gear which consists of my black Nike leggings and a black sports bra. I pull on a sweater over this and run out the door to the institute.

I run up the steps of the institute. 'By the angel....' I begin to chant the start of the oath but the door just swings open. I walk to Izzy's room while thinking how much easier it would be if I could live here. I have always been a Shadowhunter. So I don't understand why my mam won't just let me live here, but what can I do. When I reach Izzy's room I knock, she opens in the same attire as me. 'Hey Clarebear' she says embracing me in a hug. 'Hey to you too' I reply.

We walk down to the training room making light conversation as we go along.

When we get to the training room we start with throwing daggers then sparring. An hour later I have finally managed to pin Izzy to the ground when I hear a voice come from the training room door:
'We leave for 6 months Izzy and you go weak on us' Izzy and I turn our heads to see Jace and Alec standing in the doorway leading against the doorway. Standing behind Alec is Magnus Bane, the high Warlock of Brooklyn, they have been dating for a year in a few
weeks.

But the only person I can look at is Jace who weirdly is looking at me as well, he has this weird softness in his eyes,there is a glint in his eyes that I can't describe and his smirk is gone off of his face. He looks almost happy to say the least. It's not as if Jace and I were close before he left, yes we fought together and I saw him everyday but this is different and I can't put my finger on it.

I stand up and bring Izzy up with me she thanks me, and runs towards Alec and Jace she embraces them in a three way hug. It is which cute to look at. I walk up and stand beside Magnus and we sort of stand there awkwardly. When they finish their hug Alec gives me a little hug and an awkward tap on the back, and then there was only Jace left.... I take a step forward the same time he does and we are soon in each other's arms, I smell his cologne and wow he smells good, can feel his muscles in his back also. This hug goes on for a lot longer than the rest of them did.

We pull back simultaneously and Izzy winks at me. I turn bright red. To break up the awkwardness Izzy says:

'Come along Clary we are getting ready for the Pandemonium!' She squeals.

' What where?' I ask

'We. Are. Going. To. The. pandemonium. To. Celebrate. The. Boys. Coming. Home.' She says as if she is talking to a 2 year old

'Oh ok let's go'

I hear a good luck being yelled down the hall. I chuckle because I know it was Jace and he is wishing me best of luck with the great and almighty Izzy, I was in for a long afternoon, of clothes, clothes and more clothes.

This is my first fanfiction so I understand if it is terrible :') Can you please comment and let me know what you all think if it.
Thanks
Nicole x