Ch. 17| Flirts?

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

|Your POV|
^^Don't play Music^^

"Ouch.." He Sighed in slight pain.

"Well if you'd stop moving it wounds hurt as much." I continued to wrap his shoulder in bandages.

"Tsk, no your just being Rough" Aaron Chuckled, I look at his slightly with a smirk.

"Mhm, Don't Tsk Me." He rolled his eyes, and smirks. "Someone's is awfully good mood today?" I ask. He nods.

"Yeah I've been back for almost a full week, and just everything seems good. Ya know?" He says, I chuckle.

"What ever you say." I say lifting an eyebrow. "There I'm finished, Now your good" he moves his arms around and Smiles,

"Thanks, I'm starting to regain back my full strength."

"That's great." I put away the bandages and the other stuff I used, Aaron Sat at the bed and wrapped up his leg. He was quite beaten up from coming back, I wouldn't doubt it. It's just great to finally have him back.....

"(Y/N)? Earth to (Y/N)?" He kept saying waving his hands.

"Huh? Oh.... Uh...sorry"  I awkwardly laugh.

Was I just Daydreaming?....

"You were just staring off into space, You alright?" I nod. 

^^Cue Da Music^^

"I'll be Right back" He Nods, I Just Need some fresh air. Yeah that'll do it. I open the door and Quickly step outside, and....

BAM!

"Oh Look a fallen Angel~, My prayers were answered!" I open my eyes to meet a emerald green pair of eyes, Only to belong to the one and only Travis. "Heyy Beautiful~" He smirks, I blush and Quickly stand up.

"T-Travis? W-W-What are you doing." I ask.

"What am I doing? Just strolling but Only to come across an angel like you. But seems the angel has fallen for me~" I roll my eyes and lend out a hand. He gladly took it, But gave me a Smirk.

"Wipe the smirk off your face, what were you really doing?" I ask.

"Well I was on my way to talk to Laurence! Yeah.... That's it!"

"Mhm" I cross my arms "Really"

"Heh okay no. I just wanted to Spend some Quality time with you~"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, Just me. You~" He smirks

"You Pervert!" I yell and Punch Him with full force.

"GAHH!!...." He Yells as he flys back to the ground. "That's not what I meant!.... Just to hang! I swear, Man You know how to throw a punch..." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Yeah I know I can." I brush off my shoulder in confidence. "But You Perv! What were-"

"I swear!" He cuts me off and Cries once more. 

"Mhm..."

"No really.. I meant it in that way!"

"Uh huh.. Sureeee. Than what was with the stupidly cute smirk" I cross my arms.

"Wait Stupidily 'Cute' smirk? Eh?" He stands up and gets closer to me.

"Woah woah...."

I just said that didn't I??
Gah what's wrong with me today....

He smirks, "Eh"

"Shut up.." I blush.

"(Y/N), I really do care about you. I want you to know that. I Really Like you. Like I love you."

He loves me too?

"T-Travis...."

"Yes Beautiful?"

I blush harder.

"B-B-Beautiful?"

"What would you prefer, Gorgeous?" He wiggles his eye brows and smirks.

Gah! Stop making me blush!!!......

"U-Uh..."

"What? Did I take your breath away?" He flirts, Grabs my hand. "Can I borrow a kiss? I'll promise I'll give it back~"

Way to be blunt Travis.

But be fore I could react He leans Forward and pulls me into a Kiss, I stand surprised. But Push away in annoyance.

"Travis..."

"What you didn't like it?"

"No... I didn't...." I turn away.

"Well your face tells a different story, Your Blushing up a storm." He pulls me facing towards him.

I growl.

"TRAVIS YOUR DEAD!" Someone yells. Travis Jumps back from me.

"THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME WITH HER!" Another voice yelled.

"Huh?" I look at Travis who has a Horrified Expression,

"Gotta run!" He Books it Then followed by Laurence and Garroth chasing him.

"AHHH NOT THE FACE.... GAH!" Travis Yelled,

"Uh... Wait Did one of term just say?..... Do they?"

I felt my face Explode with heat. Do they like me?

Or even love me?

̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿
I tried. I really did.
I haven't written a cutesy chapter in forever, but this is hilarious!
Hope you enjoy!
Luv ya my little Buggles💜