Ch. 16| Home

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

Late night in the region of Ru'An, The peace and quiet swarmed the areas. The sun was slowly setting, Nothing disturbed the sound of silence till a bright light shined brightening most of Near Phoenix Drop followed by a blast of sound. Everyone was Startled by the sound, as most went to go see what happened.

|??? POV|

I-I-I did it....

I finally did it...

As I walk out I see a place all to familiar, It was a comfortable feel, I just can't believe that I did it....

I'm home.

|Laurence's POV|
----Minuets before----

"(Y/N)?" I asked, Her eyes were wide and she seemed Dumbfounded.

"Y-Y-You Love me?" She Questioned.

What type of question is that?? I've loved her since I laid my eyes on her, I knew she would be something special.

"What's not-" I was interrupted by A loud Explosion noise then Followed by the brightest of light. It Scared both of us.

"What was that?!" (Y/N) Said startled.

"I don't know, but let's get Garroth and Aphmau and go find out.." We both ran to get them once we did we followed the direction of the explosion was. Many people were out looking around trying to figure out what happened.

"Mom!" Some familiar voice yelled, We all turned to see it was Levin. "What was that? Everyone in Phoenix Drop are panicking"

"I don't know Levin, but we heard it all the way from our village. Something big must have happened" Aphmau responded.

(Y/N) seemed to have a idea as if what had happened, She kept searching for any clue, "(Y/N)" I called out to her, She turned to face me and kept walking the opposite direction. I followed her readying my sword, she did the same.

The smell of smoke hit us like a punch to the face, We could see the ever so dim of light coming off in a canopy of tress burning.

"That must be where the sound come from"
(Y/N) said walking close, I grabbed her shoulder, "I fine Laurence, I won't get myself hurt. I know what I'm doing"

I sigh and got closer.

Then my jaw Dropped.

This Male looking figure stood in a place where It seemed to last seen a old 'friend'.

"A-AARON!" (Y/N) Shouted dropping her (W/T), Suddenly He Fainted. Garroth and I ran through To get him and helped him to get to a safe place. We got back to the village and got Aaron to a bed and Made sure he was alright. Everyone was worried,

"He Only fainted, he's Breathing steadily" Zoey said checking him. (Y/N) sighed in Relief.

|Your POV|

He was planted head to toe with This black substance, I felt a tear roll down my face.
"I'm sorry Aaron...." I said Quietly.

"(Y/N) are you capable for taking care of him while I make a potion to help him?" Zoey asked, I nodded. "Alright" She left followed others, the only one to stay was Aphmau.

"So you knew Aaron very well?" Aphmau asked.

"Yes. He was my lord, and I was his Head guard...." Aphmau nodded.

"So you two were close?"

"Very. He helped me out of many things, And was always there for me. I did everything in my power to keep him and his family safe.... But I failed..." Aphmau came and sat next to me. I felt tears slowly roll down my face.

"It's alright you don't have to tell me, Just Im here" Aphmau smiled. I smiled painfully thought the tears.

"Were you and Aaron close?" I asked.

"Well... I'm not sure. (I'm going to regret this cause I don't ship Aarmau...) Aaron and I Had our moments, But I thought I loved him. I love all of my friends but Just-"

"You two Had something going on?"

"Yeah.." She nodded and looked at Aaron, "when we lost him in the- well what ever it was, I felt I lost a part of myself. He Was helping me raise Lilith and the village... I thought he was dead.." She slightly cried.

Suddenly Aaron Slowly opened his Eyes, I jumped up and grabbed his hand. "Aaron?"

He Barely got out, "(Y/N)? Aphmau?"

"Yeah it's us... Were glad you okay. I'm glad you back, I never gave up on you... I'd knew you wouldn't have left us." I said, He Lifted up his hand and whipped the tears away. I knew he was in pain, Just the look in his eyes.... But he said,

"Of course I'd never leave you."

̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿
Hope You guys enjoyed! Just saying it's not a cliffhanger hanger I wouldn't do that to you guys..... Again... Heh... Anywho!
Was wondering wanna do a Q&A??

I get bored...