Ch. 9| Irene's Love?

Things to Know~
•(Y/N)- Your Name
•(L/N)- Last Name
•(J/T)- Jury Title
•(H/C)- Hair color
•(F/C)- Favorite Color
•(E/C)- Eye color
•(W/T)- Weapon Type
•(N/N)- Nick name

-Play Song-
|Your POV|
Tell me everything you know about my relic!" I placed my hands on the cell bars. She laughed. She shifted her chains and lifted up her head, Her Dark Purple hair fell into her eyes; She had a smirk peer to her lips.
"I command you to tell me what you know."
"Darling..." Nerzzra paused.
"Nya~ C'mon get to the good stuff I need some gossip in my life since being locked in this cell Nya~" The Purple haired Mefi'wa cooed.
"Michi's got a point, I'm waiting to hear this. It's gotta be good." A hooded girl said.
"Darling, You know we arn't much different from each other.... Our true intentions lie the same."
"Oh Yeah? How so?"
"Everyone has a Mischievous side to them even the one we warship the most, the almighty Irene." Nerzzra Smirked, How Would lady Irene have a different side to her? "Go on" I command, She smirk never grown so big. "Of course as you say, Did it ever occur to you Why Irene feel in love with Shad? Well, The Dangerous side of Irene was uncovered by shad. Irene knew that loving shad was wrong, But she did it anyways. Her soul was ripped in two, Right and wrong. And well My Sweet (Y/N)..I leave the rest for yourself."
I shook my head, all this information piled onto me all at once and each bit of it wouldn't tie together, Irene Having two sides? Two relics? Aphmau the Angel......What does that make me?
"Uh-"
"What's wrong darling? Too much for you to handle eh?"
This is all confusing, If that means that possible Aphmau and I are Descendants of Irene, That she's the 'good' and I...I'm the Bad? That Irene's Wrong side is the relic I posses?
"No! This isn't possible! I experienced the relics power once, I have White wings and long sword Materialized in my hand..... I couldn't."
"But you are... Your power will grow over time, You will become-"
"No Just stop!...."
"Oh? You don't wanna hear anymore? C'mon Would you risk the life of your friends life, You would you let us out and come with us. Save their lives and live yours to the fullest."
"No... Just stop..."
I step back, I'm Evil? No! Not possible....
"I would never go with you..." I turned away and Took a deep breath. "I swear if you are lying I will end your life!" I threatened, She smirked.
"Everything I told you is true, I would be careful.... You don't want to hurt anyone, Now do you? You will slowly change, But you won't see it. Just thought you would want to protect your friends with the little good you have left, But seems heh that's not the case."
I walked out of the cell area but on my way out Nerzzra Called, "If I were You.... I would make the right choice." I walked out, Going back the the plaza I was stopped by a man with a Green mask,
"(Y/N)" He Said.
"Wait how do you know my name?"
"Reasons, But what did she tell you?"
"Who? Nerzzra? You shouldn't worry about it. It was nothing important. Who Are you?"
"Just to say that I'm a part of the village, But next time you talk to her... I'd like to be there-"
"Why? What think I'm not capable of handling myself?"
"No not like that just... Well they know how to corrupt people and I would like to be there the next time-"
"I don't even know who you are and your expecting me to let you come down with me! How do I know your just tying to Kill me. Sent by ivy to pretend to-"
He put his finger over my lips, I stood for a second. shocked. This man who I don't even know is just...
"Just listen to me, I just want to protect you. I know it may sound weird but I need to, As I do for Aphmau." I pushed him away from me, "what are you one of her guards? Why won't you tell me your name?!"
"Not I am not, just a friend, And it's vylad."
"Oh? Well I must be going... I have things to do."
"If you must."
He walked off, What was that all about? I shook it off and headed for the plaza; Once I got there I saw Katelyn and Two Kids, One holding two red Sword and another Shooting arrows everywhere.
"Hey (Y/N)" Katelyn said,
"Oh uh- hey.."
"Is something up?"
"Uh.. Nothing it's not important."
"Oh okay."
"So what are you doing?"
"Trying to teach these little delinquents how fight." She chucked, The blue haired boy stood in front of Katelyn.
"I know how to fight! Dante shows me! So does mom!" He yelled,
"Sure you do squirt, Nekotte has a better chance."
"Oh yeah!" He yelled at Katelyn, She raised on eyebrow. "Well if your so tough take me down." He stomped his Foot and Held up his swords, "let's go!" He said confidently.
"Dimtri! Papa told you to Hold Your swords Up better remember- uh Hello!" A Light blue haired,little, Mefi'wa ran up to me.
"Hello!" She giggled.
"Hello.." I nicely smiled,
"I'm Nekotte~Tan! And you are?"
"Uh- I'm (Y/N)"
"Ohh (Y/N)~Chan! Well Huh? What's that?"
"What's what?" I asked, Nekotte Looked around like she was seeing stuff,
"Do you see it?" She asked me.
"See what?"
"The magics! There's a lot in this spot, A strong presence is coming from you..."
"A..A Strong Presence?"
"Yeah! Nekotte can't quite put her finger on it.."
"I'm sorry Nekotte~Tan I must go..."
I quickly ran off, No....I can't be...

Evil...

~Continue next chapter~
Huge thanks to one of Best Writing Buddies in the world! She's am amazing writer and a pretty Rossome Friend! Weefie thanks for all the help in coming up with ideas and creating some dialogue for me! She da Best ever! Go follow her and check out her stories!💜✨