Ch. 11| It's Our Choice

Song: Final Fantasy- "Distant Worlds"•
Things to Know~
•(Y/N)- Your Name
•(L/N)- Last Name
•(J/T)- Jury Title
•(H/C)- Hair color
•(F/C)- Favorite Color
•(E/C)- Eye color
•(W/T)- Weapon Type
•(N/N)- Nick name

-Play Song-
|Your POV|
I walked back to the portal that goes to the settlement, as I passed through portal I had unanswered Questions About my relic; So I went to the Prison where Nerzzra was being held. I stepped to her cell, "Well My Darling it's been awhile hasn't it?" She smiled, I took a deep breath and glared to her chains. "So what are you her to ask me?" She questioned, "What You said Before About my relic, That I'm.... E..Evil" I could barely get the word out, Just I couldn't. No there's no way... "Hm, Your Evil! (Y/N) why Won't you Expect that! Soon enough you will join us, You'll Join me." I smashed my hands, Gripping the bars of the cell tightly. I turned to walk out But as I just peered the doorway Nerzzra called out. "Just You wait!" The sun greeted me with its Bright shine of light as I exited the Unforgiving Building. I clenched my fist "Ahhhhh!" I screamed Out of frustration. Questions Flood to my head like an over flowing River as I storm off into the Woods, Am I really evil like she says? What will everyone think of me? Will they hate me? I find a clearing in the trees, The sun shining in this spot making it feel like everything in the world has stopped. I sit in the grass rethinking everything I learned about my relic, Just Irene Having two sides the 'Angel' and The 'Devil'. Good and Bad, Im bad and Aphmau's good? I wish I had someone, Anyone who know the same misery I'm going through. Vylad would know but I don't know where to find him; Ever. The only other person..... Was Laurence, He has the same problem right? I sat up and Began walking towards the Village to find Laurence.

~TimeSkip~
I came close to the Village Square went I spotted Laurence walking away, "Laurence!" I hesitated but called, I ran towards him. "What?" He says not bothering to turn around, "Laurence... I need Your help." I rubbed my arm and let out a sigh "I..I found out recently that I posses Irene's.... Evil relic.... I have so many thought battling in my head, I just don't have clue how to cope with it... I don't even know who I am anymore...... Laurence?" He didn't bother to turn around,  but he replies aggressively. "I have my own problems, Go bother someone else"
"But I can't! No one understand.... You only person who does. I'm afraid that if they out I'm e..evil they'd not Accept me anymore.... Besides I can trust myself around anyone... Anymore..." I pause, Too many thoughts racing in my head.... I continued. "Please Laurence.. I need you, and I think I could help you." He slightly turns his head, breathing awfully heavy then he whips around and marches towards me. "HOW?" He yells, grabbing my shoulders. "Nobody can help me..."
"Laurence, Answer it." His eyes grew slightly wider and he turned white. "What?" He questioned, "Answer the Calling... Laurence I know your a shadow Knight...were not meant to be here, We're Monsters." He cut me off. "We are not! I DON'T NEED A LECTURE FROM YOU!" He shouts and pushes me away. He doesn't understand that people of the nether could help us, Take away all the confusion, Make us feel wanted. "Listen, We need help. Nobody understands what's going on with us and nobody will, but in the nether there's power, They'd would expect us." I was about to share an idea I had but he cut me off, "Shad, He feel in love with Irene's Bad side.... And well" he looks up and me, "You would be very welcomed there. But I will help you. We will go to the nether together, It's time I finally face my fate anyways ..." He finished, I was confused why he changed his mine. But I didn't care. "Thank you Laurence." I said with a small smile on my face, "Come on, I know where the portal is. Just make sure we're not seen." We headed into the part of the woods where you could see us from the village, Once we got to the portal that headed to Phoenix Drop Laurence looked at me with quite Sadness. I let my emotions disappear once I headed through the portal, walked close to Phoenix Drop. We walked along the shoreline so nobody could see us, We finally reached a small run down village. "What's this place?" I asked, "It's the eastern wolf tribe village, it's been run down for over 15 years....Okay the portal is over here." We walked into a cave and there it was, The Nether portal.... Obsidian plastered all around it making the portal bigger than it should be, someone must have opened it before because its active. Laurence stood at the entrance and stared into the never ending portal, The purple particles swirled.
"Well.." He started, Looking at me with his Red, Blood shot eyes; grasping with Sword tightly. I took a deep breath, "Let's Go" I knew with those last words there was no turning back..... But yet Again this was....

Our Choice.....

~Continue Next Chapter, Sorry not sorry for the Cliffhanger! HEHHEE I'm just so evil arn't it? Eh, well I'm really excited for writing the next chapter! Sooo there will be another chapter tomorrow. Well I'd like to thanks Weefie for so much help❤️ go show her some love and read her books! She's amazing. Anywho hope you enjoyed love ya my little Buggles❤️~