00

"You can't leave! I gave up everything for you! Everything." Daichi screamed, voice cracking at the last word and his breathing uneven.

He felt like he was drowning, like his lungs were failing one after the other. Falling deeper and deeper into a abyss that lay at the bottom of who knows what.

Three years.

Three fucking years and now he couldn't do it anymore.

"You're too obsessive and desperate. It's destroying both of us, but you're too blind to see it, Daichi."

With that, the door slammed shut, leaving Daichi alone on the ground. Torn papers surrounded him along with shards of broken glass. His knuckles were bruised to an ugly hue of purple as he pounded his fists on the floor repeatedly. His eyes darted around the room, looking for something familiar to calm him down, but the apartment was bare.

He had left everything behind and moved on, another chapter of his life starting again. Taking everything with him as if he was never here.

For Daichi, his life ended here, or at least it felt like it. Scholarships, applications, and so many more opportunities, thrown away for a petty thing called love.

How pathetic.

- ✦ -

So here's my new book and it's going to be a lot more angsty than Stardust.

Future chapters will be longer btw.

-Trish