two hours later....

sting pov

im tired of this. i really am. at first i was happy for him but now its like he is rubbing it in my face. the would just relax on the sofa together after chris would get done working. he would just lay on orga's lap like they have been dating for months. its only been a few weeks. they would out of nowhere just go to a movie or out to eat or just to his place to continue watching tv. it kinda pisses me off. ive actually walked in on them by accident. chris had his face buried between orga's legs while he stroked him. he would just keep eating his ass like i wasn't there. orga would be soo enthralled that im sure he didn't even notice. he would be gripping the sheets and panting loudly. im still surprised i didn't hear his pants before i walked in. guess its my fault for wearing earphones. they still take bubble baths often. occasional make out sessions. chris has practically moved in now. spends more time with orga than he does at his own house. i wish they would just stop. just stop rubbing it in. i cant even make chris go away out of spite. there is nothing i can find fault in him. he does his work and he is damn good at it. haven't had a problem in weeks. i think he actually finds problems just so he has a reason to come back over. he would tell me about problems that hadn't became one yet. in fact....my job has gotten much easier with him around. i cant even hate the guy. orga helps much more quickly. i dont even have to yell for him anymore. its like he knows what i need before i do. right when i run out or something breaks down, he just shows up with a new laptop or a new tablet or whatever. he does it soo happily. he would actually run away after he finished helping me. right back to chris. why do they gotta be soooo fucking happy together? why cant that be me? its cruel. uugghh and dont even get me started with the sex. im still surprised they dont go at it that often but when they do....lets just say the wall aren't thick enough anymore. i can still hear them and its not for a few minutes. they dont fuck for just a few minutes nope. its always at least 4 hours. at the bare minimum 3 and a half. typically 5 though. they always fucked here too. probably cause orga's bed is huge. it would always keep me up at night. if it wasn't orga's screams, its the damn sound of the bed creaking. i mean seriously? how strong is chris?! the size difference between them is very apparent. orga is at least three inches taller than him and his chest is around 2x as broad. i actually saw chris carrying orga one day. i had to admit it was hilarious but still. chris was giving a massive guy a piggy back ride. and he did it with no visible effort. not even a glimmer of sweat. man....i need a man or something. the envy eats at my soul every day. its gets stronger every time i see them together. i was pulled from my thought when i got another text.

dad: i need to see you two right away

i sighed. its bad. reminds me of when orga showed chris to dad. OH MY GOD!! dad loved him. absolutely loved him. wouldn't stop talking to him. it was like they were fucking twins. i dont even know what they were talking about. their conversation made me feel stupid. ME! i actually felt stupid listening to them and i have two masters in business and business administration. i sighed. "ORGA!! DAD WANTS TO SEE US!!" i made my way out my room and up to his.

orga was already there when i walked in. he was just grinning. sooo fucking hard. he wore just a some casual jeans and a white fitted short sleeve tee. it was clear that the guy is massive. dad was in his bed watching tv when he noticed i came in. i could see he was working up till recently. there was two tablets and a mess of folders on his bed. he shut off the tv and struggled to sit on the edge of his bed. a deep groan. "as...you two know. the cancer....has taken a turn for the worst. i...dont think ill live more than a few months from now. ive....been thinking and....im still not closer to deciding who will inherit my job," he groaned. i could tell he was on his last legs. not much longer. he looked up and noticed orga's shit eating grin. he was soooooo happy for some reason. he started scratching his head nervously. "orga...is there something....you wanna tell me?" dad asked him. he nodded, his grin growing wider. "its just....i think i....i might love em, dad," he said. oh hell no. fuck no. not after a few weeks. i looked back at dad. his face seemed to have brightened. please dad dont buy that bull shit. its not real. they haven't known each other long enough. dad started smiling. "you love him son?" orga nodded rapidly. "how much you love him?" he said. a dark blush appeared on his cheeks and he started laughing nervously. dad smirked. "that much, huh?" orga just nodded. shit. he isn't gonna say what i think he gonna say, is he?  dad's grin grew wider. "you love him enough to marry him?" he asked. SHIT!!! i looked at orga. that blush darkened. grin grew wider. he nodded. dad actually had a smile for once. "well that takes care of it! you are taking his last name and he will be able to inherit everything. i dont have to worry about choosing one of my sons anymore!" dad was ecstatic. this is bull shit!! "i gotta put this in the system. once you two are married, this branch family will go from Neekis to (L/n) in honor of the new head, (F/n) (L/n)!!" dad readily climbed back into bed and started frantically typing on his tablet. i was dumfounded. i had no words. dad chose to leave the family in the hands of a near stranger as opposed to his own flesh and blood. he started laughing heartily. "this is excellent! ive always wanted a son like chris and now i get to have him. he'll be my son-in-law. i need to get the preparations started immediately. i want to see you two married before i die," he typed more frantically. i sighed. i guess its happening. i cant even be all mad about it. yeah they have only been dating like three weeks but its clear they are made for each other. orga started giggling. this is it. im never gonna get the chance to be the head. dad shooed us out of his room. i sighed. im gonna go from being a boss to being a subordinate in just a few months.