part-26

Thank you all for you support,votes and comments....

Love u all. ...

The sun rays are falling on me.I slowly opened my eyes.God!!!I am on my bed in my room.How can this possible.??Is last night a dream???!!!I remember,me on Rahul's room and Rahul on my lap and his story!!!???

I quickly got up and freshened.I knocked the door of his room.

"What??" He angered

"Did something happened last night??" I asked enthusiastically.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I remember me in your room..." I said.

"Nothing had happened.Any way sorry for yesterday.I hope you don't mind it" He said.

Rahul!!!???sorry???!!! Now here comes the 8th wonder of the world.Does sun rised west??

"Yaaa"I said.Try to act like a egoistic person.

" hmm"he said and went to his room.

I quickly went down and started preparing breakfast.I am so happy because Rahul has finally open up.I want to start everything fresh. I need to talk to him.I arranged everything on dinning table.I heard foot steps.

"Rahul I need to talk to you" I started.He is ready for office.

"I also"He said.

" Yesterday night....."I was interrupted.

"I am sorry for yesterday.I am drunk so sorry" he said.Wow once again sorry...haha

"It's ok. I don't care about your past..." I am again interrupted.

"Although I said you my past,that doesn't mean I like you or I trust you.You are still nothing to me.Infact it would be best if you forget the story" he said plainly and left.

What the hell??He doesn't like mee!!??He don't trust me??!!!I thought he trusted me so that's the reason he told me.I am hurt.The complete happiness is broken down.

I sat down and held my knees and cried.I don't know how much time I sat in the same position. Never care or love the person who doesn't love you or care for you.But still this stupid heart runs after that love hoping  one day everything will be alright.Anjali wait for 3more months and everything will be alright I thought myself.Yes Its already 9months of me staying with Rahul.

I heard my phone  ringing. It is from Arav.

"Anju I want to meet you" Arav said the moment I lifted the call.

"I am sorry Arav yesterday I was busy so I was not able to come" I said.

"It's OK Anju I understand.Can we meet today" he asked.

"Yaa.Same place, same time" I said and cut the call.

I went to meet Arav in the crystal restaurant.

"Hi Anju" he said

"Hello Arav.I am so sorry" I said.

"Don't be Anju.Actually, I have to say sorry" he said.

"Sorry for what??" I was confused.

"Sorry for proposing you" he stated.

"There is nothing wrong in expressing your feelings" I said.

"I know.But I can't propose a married woman who is in deeply love with her husband" he said.

"What do you mean??'" I asked.