part-10

Next day Mom and I went to my home and she informed all of them about Mumbai. They are happy which I never expected from them because whenever I wanted to go, tour with friends they never agreed. But now? God knows What's going in their minds?

I went to Arjun Bhai room to talk to him about the problems in business as I want to confirm about it.

"Anju, have you informed Aryan?" Arjun asked when I entered his room.

"No Bhai. I will give him a surprise" I said. He nodded.

"Bhai, I want to ask you one thing. Will you please tell me the truth?" I asked

"Of course, Anju" Arjun mentioned.

"Are there any problems going on in our business?" I asked him, thinking about the contract and blackmail, Rahul had done.

"Yes Anju. There are some problems going on. Don't worry. How do you know about this? No one in house knows except me, Dad and khaka(my dad)" Arjun said.

"I got a nightmare last night, so I just want to know about this" I said because I cannot say the contract to him. He believed my nightmare story.

" What is the problem Bhai?" I asked him.

"Anju, I told you not to worry. I won't tell any details about this which may create more problems" Arjun said, and I nodded.

I know he won't tell me anything. He thinks I will get worried if I knew about this. Later, Mom and I went to shopping. Rahul didn't come home. He called mom and informed that he has some important work.

Next day morning, Rahul came, and we are ready to leave for airport. Dad and Mom called me to their room to talk before leaving.

" Anjali, I want to talk to you. Please be seated" Dad said looking at me when I entered their room. I nodded and sat down.

"What is Rahul doing down?" Mom asked

"He is talking to Rohan" I said. What does they want to talk to me?

"Anjali beta, please take care of yourself. I know that you and Rahul have some problems. I also know that he is giving you a lot of trouble. But trust me he is the best and caring person. He always try to show his arrogance to everyone. If he hurts you, anytime just tell us so that we can take care of you." Dad said

What? He is the best and caring person. Haha!! I think Dad doesn't know his son well. He is a big trouble who doesn't even know how to talk.

"OK Dad" that's all I can say to him.

Soon we three went downstairs where Rahul and Rohan are waiting.

"Rahul, take care of Anjali. Don't trouble her" Mom said giving a hug Rahul

.

He just nodded his head. We left to the airport and within three hours we are in Mumbai. A car came and we placed our luggage and soon left to guesthouse. During the whole journey from Delhi to Mumbai, Rahul didn't talk to me or glanced at me.

We are in front of a huge house and an old lady of approximately 50 years of age opened the door.

"Welcome Rahul" she said.

He just hugged her. I found a new Rahul here.

"Amma, how are you?" He asked getting inside.

Amma? What?? Has he forgot about me? She hasn't invited me. So, I stood there itself.

"Come inside sweetheart" Rahul said pulling me holding by my waist. I am shocked for his actions. His touch is making me something. What, he called me sweetheart? What happened to him?? Did he got fever?