Human and Venu 2 {Final}

"It nice to finally meet you grandson." Lucifer said with an evil smirk as he kept on shooting at Mika who got out of the way.

"H-hey, what are you doing? Why are you attacking Mika?" Yuu asked.

"I'm sorry Yuu." He said. "I'm sure you'll forget about all this soon." He said as he kept on attacking Mika.

"Yuu-chan, what part of don't open the door for strangers do you not understand?" Mika asked.

"But he said he's your grandfather." Yuu said. "He gave me so many convincing words, he's a venu, how was I suppose to know that he's evil."

"His name is Lucifer Yuu-chan." Mika said.

"The fuck? That ain't a reason." Yuu said as Mika grabbed him and jumped out of the way again before Lucifer attacked them. "Hey, um, grandfather, what's going on? Why are you attacking Mika?"

"Haven't you figured it out yet?" Lucifer asked.

"Figured what out?" Yuu asked.

"The person who tried so hard to separate Westley and that human he fell so madly in love with.." He looked at them. "...was me."

"Y-you?" Yuu asked. "B-but but-"

"Rules on venu are not meant to be broken, no matter what." Lucifer said. "This might sound a bit unfair but Westley was lucky that he was my son and of royal line, if it were just an ordinary venu, he'd be dead by now."

"Then why are you trying to kill Mika?" Yuu asked. "He's of royal line too isn't he?"

"No. He is not." Lucifer said. "He is born of a human and a venu, he is half human, he is..nothing but a filth in my eyes." He smirked. "Which is why I have no other choice but to kill him."

"But he's your grandson, you're own blood. How can you do that?" Yuu yelled.

"It's simple really." Lucifer smirked. "After all, I almost did it six hundred years ago, and he was a baby, I'm sure I still can."

"So." Mika spoke up. "You're the one, the one who took my mother away from me! The one who made me grow up alone and miserable!" Yuu looked at Mika, his body trembled and his head was down. Yuu could tell that he was very angry. "You're the cause of it all."

"Yes." Lucifer smiled. "I am, what are you going to do about it?"

"What-am-I-going...t-" Mika chuckled and looked up, his eyes were red and large fangs grew from inside his mouth. "I'm going to kill you." He smirked as his body was engulfed in flames.

Everyone tried their hardest keeping Fyn cold, they had brought many things, ice and water, pouring him after every five minutes. "Just a little longer Fyn." Lest said. "Don't worry you can do this."

"We still have over an hour before our powers come back." Kuu said. "I don't know if he's going to make it Westley."

The doors were barged opened. "I GOT THE NEWS." Miki screamed as he ran in, he grabbed Westley and began shaking him about. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WESTLEY, WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP YOUR INSANE FATHER FROM TAKING AWAY OUR POWERS." He threw him away and ran over to Fyn. "MY BABY!"

Westley felt so dizzy after receiving such a shake from Miki, luckily when he was thrown, someone had caught him. "T-thank you for catchi-" he looked up to see an angry Lyn staring down at him. He smiled. "Hey there Lyn. You don't really blame me for this do you?"

"If my son dies, you're dying with him." Lyn said as he threw Westley and also went over to Fyn.

"Why me?" Westley sighed. "And this is just problem number one, problem number two is that my son's life is also at stake here and I can't do anything about it."