The Human on Venos

"HOWWWWW!" The King screamed. "How on earth was this simple human able to come here, it's not possible, not possible at all. What form of sorcery did he use? This is strange, really strange."

"Calm down my love." Kuu said. "There's no form of sorcery here, it's just love. The human loves Mikaela and doesn't want him to go, so he held on tight and now here he is."

"Humans can't be on venos." Claude said. "Love or no love, this is just freaky."

Mika was surprised seeing Yuu in his lap, he couldn't believe that Yuu had made it to venos too. Well it proved his words, he truly was in love with him. He felt him move, he was waking up. "Yuu-chan?"

Yuu slowly opened his eyes, he looked up to see who had cammed him, his vision was a bit hazy but when it cleared up, he saw Mika. "Mika?" He smiled. "You didn't go." He hugged him.

"Actually Yuu-chan, I did go." Mika said. "You followed?"

"What?" Yuu pulled away from him, it was there he noticed his surroundings. He wasn't at home, no forget that, he wasn't on his planet. "WOAH!" He exclaimed as he stood up moving around. "This is venos? It's really amazing." He looked out the windows, it was completely dark. "Is it always night here?"

"Of course it is." Lest said. "Who would want that cursed yellow thing here to give us heat, we already have our own kind of heat, and it's hot in both ways."

"Do you mean the sun?" Yuu asked.

"Whatever it's called." Lest said.

"Wait, so." Yuu walked back to Mika. "How exactly did I get here?"

"We should be asking you that." The King said. "How did you get here? Kuu said it was out of your love for Mikaela here."

"Really?" Yuu smiled. "All I did was hold on tight, I didn't want to lose you Mika."

"Why?" They turned and saw Fyn in tears, Yuu then remembered, the reason he couldn't have Mika. Mika already had someone. "Why are you trying so hard to take Mika-sama away from me?" Fyn cried.

"Fyn, I'm sorry I just-"

"What did I ever do to you?" Fyn asked, his voice shaky from his crying. "How would you feel if someone suddenly entered your life and tried taking away someone important to you."

Yuu could understand Fyn's feelings, he didn't blame him at all. No, he blamed himself, he blamed himself for trying to collect something that wasn't his. Mika wasn't his, he was Fyn's. "Fyn-" Yuu reached out to touch him. "I'm so sorry I-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Fyn slapped his hands away. "IT'S NOT FAIR, YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE!" He yelled and ran away still crying.

"Wait Fyn, don't go." Yuu called out and ran after him.

"Fyn is really hurt." Asura said. "And so is Yuu, I don't like my friends being sad."

"You know I don't either of them." Lest said.

"They're not to be blamed, all they're guilty of is falling in love." The King said. "The one to be blamed is the one they're in love with." They all turned to give cold glances at Mika.

"W-what did I do?" Mika asked.

"You're an idiot." Crowley said.

"Why?" Mika asked.

"Because you're hurting two innocent boys who don't deserve it." Ferid said.

"What do you want me to do exactly?" Mika asked.

"Choose." They all chorused.

"It's not that simple." Mika said. "I love them both so much, I love Fyn and Yuu-chan and I can't choose between them."