Fyn and Claude

"Claude!" Fyn called as he opened the doors to Claude's room. He searched around for him and found him asleep on his study table. He walked over to him and smiled at his sleeping face. "He looks so peaceful when he's asleep." He said as he leaned in and kisses his forehead. "He looks tired, maybe I should go and come back later." He turned to leave only to be caught by the hand and drawn back into Claude's arms.

"Just a kiss on the head?" Claude frowned. "What are you? My carrier?"

"You're supposed to be asleep." Fyn said. "Let me go Claude, I have something to do."

"It can wait." He whispered to him before gently biting his ear making him moan.

"Claude..nng..it's only noon, let me go." Fyn struggled to get away and Claude finally let him go. "Thank you, I was worried since I didn't see you all morning, and I find you here sleeping. Don't be such a lazy sloth."

"Lazy?" He asked. "Who are you calling lazy? I have been here working my ass off looking through all these documents, something that our wretched King should be doing himself. I swear he pisses me of so much."

"Good luck." Fyn giggled. "Would you like something to eat?"

"Eat?" He asked. "Yes, I am quite famished."

"What would you like?" Fyn asked.

Claude smirked "What an irrelevant question." He said as he pointed at him. "I want you of course."

"Sorry but I'm not on the menu today." Fyn said.

"Then I'm not hungry." Claude said.

"You're so stubborn." Fyn smiled and walked closer to him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"What is it?" Claude asked.

Fyn giggled and whispered seductively into his ears. "I just had a word with the chef, and he says he might be able to work something out for you."

Claude smirked. "So is Fyn on the menu now?"

"Yes he is but only on one condition." He said. "The chef says that Fyn is the best delicacy and whoever wants to have a bite from it, must eat it all and leave not even a speck on the plate."

"Hmm..I'm down with that." Claude said as he stood and carried Fyn in his arms throwing him on the bed and mounting on top of him.

"CLAUUUUUUDE!" Westley barged into the room, only to be greeted by an evil death glare from Claude. "Claude, I need your help, please come quickly."

"Your highness, do you not see what I am in the middle of?" Claude asked.

"Hmm..." Westley walked in closer, examining them. "You appear to be just moments away from devouring sweet little Fyn."

"You know this and yet you're still here." Claude said.

"You bet I am." Westley winked as he sat on the bed. "Come now, it's just noon, you can do this at night, don't take from my son, just because you got his ex doesn't mean you should do what he did with him."

Claude growled. "Forgive me your highness, but this is just too important to pass out on, so if you please, leave us be."

"Oh woe is this planet, where sex is the more important than a death situation." Westley said. "Well, it can't be helped, even without the sex, we die HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed. "Now seriously Claude, unmount from that child and let's go."

"No." Claude said.

"Excuse me?" He frowned. "I am your King, out now."

"No."