Asano not Asayes...

Start from the beginning

Karmas pov:

I walked down the hill with my bag thrown over my shoulder, looking at the blue sky as I made my way home. The wind blowing and messing up my barley combed hair that took me 5 seconds to do and the birds chirped, one even flying across my line of vision. The only thing that came to my mind was

'I should kill it'

I'm quite aware as to how messed up my thought process was but it was okay. Killing a bird isn't so bad anyway...I could hang it on a wall to showcase it like it was the only thing I ever achieved or I could give it to (y/n) like it was a gift as cat does. No..if I was to get her a gift...it would be something much better like maybe a...

"Akabane" a familiar voice rang my attention focused on the voice. My gaze from the sky to him...Asano Gakushuu, a student from class 3-A who's middle name was Dickhead. Not really..but I'm sure it was something along those lines.

"What do you want?" I question, continuing to walk because he wasn't worth the time it would take to stop and chat. My gaze goes back to the path ahead of me.

"I would like to place a bargain of sorts" he says, catching up with me, I turn to face him. His red hair was a lighter shade than my own and his eyes were a shade of vibrant purple.

Almost like Ursula..was he here to take my voice away or should I just recomb my hair with a fork?  Stay tuned to find out.

"What kind of deal?" I saw him smirk, he had something planned and I'm sure it was much more than giving me human legs so I could meet prince charming.

"I want to make a wager about the exams"  I sigh, waiting for him to continue. I wasn't about to repeat myself simply because he did.

"See...if I do better than you I want a date with your girl"
I froze. What the fuck did this octopus human half-breed women say to me? I looked at him.

"And why would I agree to that?"

"Because if you do better I'll give you one pass to do whatever you like...with or without your E-class buddies" hmm...

"I have something in mind"

Your pov:

Hours passed by and your face was glued to these books, all you could think about was the amazing cookies you would get once you saw Karma again.
God you were worse than that monster of Sesame Street. You watched as the other students began to leave, one by one and you decided it best to text karma then.

'Wheres my chofer?'
you said, with a couple of emojis and nearly instantly you got a reply

Bing
'he probably mistaked a trash can for you, I'll text him to see what's going on'

You smiled, you loved how even though the two of you were growing so much more...intimate you were able to tease one another with no issue.

You walked out of the library. Out of the whole time you were there you had gotten nearly nothing done. The group of you just sat there and talked about stupid things, they teased you about karma and that was pretty much the extent of your 'studying'.

Don't worry teachers you knew nothing about chemistry but you knew plenty about everyone's social life's. You were standing outside in the dimly lit sky, waiting for karma's driver to show up when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You glanced to see who it was, it was an unfamiliar face.

He kind of looked like a cheap version of karma, his hair wasn't the shade of McDonald's like karma's  but it certainly was more like a warn out  Malabo Barbie dream house shade.  His eyes were purple and he also towered over you. He wasnt bad looking actually. Quite nice really.

"(Y/n) is it?" You raised your eyebrows and nodded. Great, its a stalker 2.0
Did you buy one get one free at the beginning of the year with karma? He spoke again

"I'm Asano...I actually wanted to talk to you about making a certain...deal"

"Here to offer me my dream in exchange for my soul?" He didn't smile, he just looked at you plainly. Tough crowd

"I actually want you to make Karma Flunk this next exam" what was he talking about?

"W..why would I do that?"

"So I don't tell everyone why you're really in E class"

------------------
CLIFFHANGER
DAMN
Sorry if this ones off , I was actually on a phone but I wanted to thank you all for 2k readers!! This is CRAZYYY!! I really hope you enjoy the chapter, do t forget to vote and comment in how you like it. I'm seriously very greatful for everything you guys are doing for me.  I know that we are nearing the end of our journey but who knows I may hear a book two calling in the background ;)