Duelist Kingdom (part 3/?)

Joey got up glaring " it's time to duel you big paluka !!!" Seto glared letting go his sisters wrist while he brought up his briefcase smirking " this looks like the perfect opportunity to stroke my ego ,behold the briefcase of death!!!" He snappe...

Joey got up glaring " it's time to duel you big paluka !!!" Seto glared letting go his sisters wrist while he brought up his briefcase smirking " this looks like the perfect opportunity to stroke my ego ,behold the briefcase of death!!!" He snapped it open showing millions of cards and two strange devices " this contains the prototypes for my revolutionary new fuel disc system " Seto took out a disk

" so tell me wheeler are you ready to be completely emasculated in front of your friends?" He threw him one , Joey snatched it glaring as he placed his cards inside ." I was born ready Kaiba " he took out a card smirking.

"Go armored lizard!"

"Battle ox axe mash attack ! "

"You duel like a dairy farmer "

"How appropriate , you duel like a cow"

"Hey even if she's your sister , nobody insults _(n)_ that way  "

"WHAT!!!!"

"Joey sucking even worse then usual "
Téa blinked watching the match between the two confuse ." so here's this giant enemy dragon!" Joey summoned a black dragon while Seto only laughed as he took a card out , he summoned it making a giant blue dragon appear "Blue eyes attack his weak point for massive damage !" "Wait wha-" joeys eyes widen seeing the lightly blast going towards him, he quickly coveted himself while hearing the life point counter .
Seto smirked putting his arm down
" that cost you 599 u.s life points "

"No I lost "

"Well we didn't believe you'd win"

" what side are you on _(n)_!!!"

"Oh cry me a river mutt. You dweebs don't know what your up against Pegasus is ruthless , I've seen it with my own eyes " Seto crossed his arms while his gaze moved back to the group of teens across from them .
" it was at a surprisingly popular card game tournament in America Mokuba was suppose to be there with me but since he'd been kidnapped for about the 50th time that month I just took _(n)_ , Pegasus was facing the intercontinental champion bandit Keith , who apparently likes to remind everyone that his from America " the CEO remembered Pegasus writing something down " it looked like Keith was about to win but suddenly Pegasus invited some kid from the audience to their table ,Pegasus gave the kid some instructions and in just one turn bandit Keith had lost , who would had thought that a child could win a children's card game " " I mean...it is called a-" " shut up _(n)_ , just stand there to make myself look like the ideal brother with a hot sister " "wha-"
Yugi glared stepping in " and what does that story suppose to prove ?" Seto turned smirking as he snatched the girl next to him by her wrist " it's suppose to prove that we're obscenely rich!!! Smell you geeks later " he walked dragging his sister along " we have a hyperactive brother to rescue " " can we bring Ryou along ?" " no, this will be a incest-I mean brother and sister chapter " " what!!!!?" " SHUT UP _(n)_!!!"