I let out a sigh of relief when the coast was clear. There was no sign of a half naked Scott... there was actually no sign of Scott at all.
Ignoring the twisting feeling in my stomach, I went to his bathroom and showered, allowing my mind to think he was simply with his sister Sandra.

Throwing on Scott's basketball jersey that I stole from his draws, I smiled when It was just about 5cm above my knee. I ran over to Corona's room, rolling my eyes as I heard chase whistle at me. I grabbed one of her clean bras and underwear and put it on. I seriously don't know why I didn't just come shower here. It would've been the easier choice considering I could've just worn her clothes instead of Scott's. I guess I just wanted to check up on him, too bad he wasn't there.

As I was about to put on coronas skinny jeans, I heard an angry deafening growl. Immediately forgetting about the jeans, I ran out of coronas room towards the sound... which just happened to be the room I slept in. Crap! Xavier must be pissed off because I left. His wolf must be in a frenzy, seeing that his mate left him as if he were a one night stand.

I ran into the room expecting to see the room torn apart and an enraged Xavier in the midst of the mess, but was quite shocked to see Xavier groaning on the floor while clutching onto his family jewels.

Suppressing the laugh that was threatening to come out, I quickly asked him, "what the hell happ-" but was unable to finish the question as my own laugh disobeyed me. I felt as if i was developing a six pack from the unattractive screams Xavier was making as he rolled on the floor.

I know he's in pain and I should be trying to make him feel better, but I simply can't. His face is red and he sounds like a screaming goat!

"Stop!" I cried as tears of laughter began to escape my eyes. "Please, you're killing me." I continued as I clutched my stomach as I tried to inhale oxygen.

After a while I finally composed myself and stopped laughing as I went and put my hand on Xavier's shoulder, trying to offer some comfort. I didn't know what else to do.
All composure and self control I had obtained in that little moment was all blown out the window when he looked up at me.

His face was strained as his eyes were teary. Already feeling the small tug on the corners of my lips, I covered my mouth to try and stop myself from having another round of uncontrollable laughter.

I was snapped out of it when I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. I looked up towards who it came from and was even more shocked when I saw Corey glaring at us. Has he been there the whole time? How did I not notice?

'Maybe because you were too busy laughing at our mates pain' my wolf replied, clearly unhappy about my reaction to Xavier's pain. I just rolled my eyes as I looked back at Corey who was looking even more pissed off by the minute.

"Whats wrong?" I questioned my brother as I stood up cautiously, noticing how his fists were clenching and unclenching by his sides.

"What happened here last night?" Was all he asked.

"What are you talking about?" I replied as I scrunched my face up in confusion.

"What else would I be talking about?' He managed to say through gritted teeth.

I held my hand up as I shook my head with irritation. "Can we please stop answering questions with other questions?" I asked as I massaged my forehead.

Corey let out a small laugh. "You do know you just asked another question?" He said smiling when I took a minute to think it over. When I let out a sheepish smile his snarl returned. "So, what happened last night?" He asked once more.

I saw his eyes changing between his hazel green eyes and dark brown and knew straight away that he was fighting with his wolf for control. I immediately knew what he was going on about. He knew Xavier and I slept together.

I had to choose my words wisely now. "Mmmhm, one wrong word and you're both dead.' My wolf told me.

"Corey. It's not what it looks like." I said as I raised my hands up incase he tried to throw a surprise attack.

"Well then enlighten me, my dear sister. What happened?" He sternly said. "Because when I came in here to find you, I ended up seeing that." He said with so much disgust as he gestured towards Xavier who was slowly standing up as he still held onto his private part. "And your scent was all over him." He cringed.

Changing tactics, I stepped forward and told him "okay.... maybe it is what it looks like.. but it's not what you think" I defended myself.
" nothing happened! We just fell asleep! I swear!"

Nodding his head, Corey sarcastically said "Ahh 'just fell asleep' so that's what the kids are calling it these days"

"Oh shut up dad!"
Crossing my arms and giving him an unimpressed look, I knew he believed that nothing happened.

It's times like this that I really love my brother, he trusts me so much, it's just hidden under his protective personality.

"I'm still not ok about all of this." Corey said as he gestured towards Xavier and I.

I'm guessing the pain Xavier felt had finally subsided as he stood up straight and sent a menancing glare towards Corey.

"Don't let it happen again." He sternly warned "Or else."
He looked Xavier straight in the eye, and although he didn't finish off his threat, the eye contact they had said it all.

After an intense stare match between Corey and Xavier, which resulted in Xavier flinching, twice, Corey sighed and turned to walk out the bedroom door before telling us, "Hurry up and come down stairs, Corona made everyone breakfast"

*********************