Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Chloe's P.O.V

I woke up the next day feeling angered as all the memories from last night flooded my mind. I swear if anything happens to my family, I WILL get my revenge, on both Hunter and Xavier. I can't believe he won't tell me!

I got up and got ready to go train Xavier's pack. Wearing my black Nike training tights and my purple Nike training tank top and topping it off with my purple free runners I made my way downstairs while putting my hair in a high ponytail.

When I got downstairs, all of my pack was already there except for Scott. I looked around and I couldn't find Corey as well. Oh no! don't tell me they already went after Hunter. I walked off towards Chase and Corona. "Where's Scott and my brother?" I asked worried.

They both looked at each other, wondering who should tell me. I looked at them sternly, and immediately Chase answered looking slightly worried himself. "They took off this morning, not telling us where, but it's obvious they're going after Hunter." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"And you let them go!" I yelled, getting angry.

"I had no choice. He used his Alpha tone on me. We all have to stay here and train and go on as if everything is normal." Chase replied slightly irritated. I clenched my fists as my jaws tensed. My brother and cousin are out there in danger, and the pack can't do anything because Scott ordered them.

I walked off furiously. I can't believe this! They went without me! If anything happens to them I'd blame myself for not being there for them. Since Corona and Chase were partners for training I was stuck with Adam. This day couldn't have gotten any worse. But as usual it did.
Xavier came running up to the group I was training. He just stood there while Adam explained what the group would be doing. Atleast it was just Xavier, if Elena was part of this group, I swear I would've killed someone.

My group began to start there training. They were doing circuits, working on their speed, power and agility. The only person who didn't participate was Xavier, as he was growling at Adam, who stood by my side. "Get going Xavier!" Adam said while glaring at him.

"Don't tell me what to do, mutt!" Xavier growled out taking a step towards Adam.

I came and stood in between them pushing them away from each other. "Xavier go!" I said sternly, not caring how harsh I sounded. Scott and Corey are off looking for Hunter and I'm still mad at Xavier for not telling me what he knows.

Xavier looked at me with a pained look, but I didn't care, I glared at him and he just nodded his head and ran towards the rest of the group who were on their second round of the circuit.

Now it was just Adam and I, standing there, observing our group. I didn't say a word to him, since last time we were together, we both left on bad terms. "Chloe?" Adam said

I just ignored him, still observing the group really closely in case they had any weaknesses they needed to fix. "Chloe." Adam said grabbing my arm.

"What do you want?" I snapped back, moving out of his grip. He looked shocked, but didn't say another word. I just rolled my eyes as I resumed giving my attention to the group.

"Look, can we please talk?" He pleaded.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said not once looking at him.

"Chloe, you and I both know that's not true." He said grabbing my shoulders and turning me towards him. In the distance I heard Xavier growl, I just ignored him. Adam looked into my eyes. "Chloe, what I said, there was no excuse for it. I was a jerk and a complete dick."