Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Guys I have something to tell you." She said looking at the ground. I smiled widely as she fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. I walked towards the crowd and stood next to Corona who was next to a now calm Corey and Xavier. Everyone listened attentively to Elena as she spoke. "By now you all know that two years ago I have been betrayed by one of our own pack members, Chloe." I glared at her and Zahara dragged her finger across her neck mumbling 'you're dead.' So thinking wisely Elena continued. "What I forgot to tell you is that-"There was a long pause but she finally continued. "Is that Chloe never set me up."

There were so many gasps and inhaling of breath. "What do you mean never set you up? Surely she would've. I mean you had bruises all over yourself." Crystal asked with fake shock as she walked towards us. A chorus of yeahs were spread throughout the whole pack.

Elena death glared at Crystal but continued on. "No, ok Chloe didn't set me up. The truth is I planned the whole thing." She confessed. There was another round of gasps.

"Why would you do such thing?", "Why did you plan it?"and "What did Chloe ever do to you?" came out from everybody's mouths.

"Because!" Elena shouted. "I was jealous ok. I was jealous at how everyone loved and respected Chloe more than me, the alpha's sister. It was always Chloe, Chloe, Chloe. Chloe this or Chloe that, it was never once me! I was jealous at how all the guys wanted to go out with her." A low growl erupted from Xavier's chest. I just glared at him. "I was young and let jealousy blind me, I saw Chloe as competition and I needed her gone, so I planned this whole thing to make everyone turn against her and it worked. Unfortunately my plan backfired as she came back with all her ugly looking friends." She said looking at Corona, Kelly, Zahara and Rose in disgust.

Zahara stuck her rude finger up at her and Corona just smiled evilly at her. Rose marched right up to her and slapped her across the face. "Before you judge someone else make sure your perfect bitch, cause I can tell you right now, if you looked in the mirror the mirror would probably slap you across the face too." She said getting up in Elena's face. I put my hands on Rose's shoulder telling her enough and she walked back.

"You know Elena." I said looking at her. "People loved me because I was outgoing and kind, not a snob and a cold hearted bitch like you. No one cares if you're an alpha's sister or not, wow big deal you're Xavier's sister, people might act like they like you but as soon as you leave the room they most probably talk about you and how you're so cruel. You should stop using your status in the pack to get attention and respect. You don't just get respect in a blink of an eye, you got to work hard for it and earn it like the rest of us. And lastly you have to treat the pack with respect cause sooner or later there all going to despise you rather than love you." I said.

It looked like I actually got across to her as her face was showing surrender but quickly she covered it up with her snobby face. "Whatever. Just because everyone knows the truth doesn't mean I'm going to fall on my knees and worship you. I still hate you. And I don't give a damn, what you all think about me now." She said pointing at everyone, and with that she walked off.

I turned back to everyone and they were all looking at me with regret. My old pack came up to me and apologised one by one saying how much they hate Elena. I accepted all their apologies since they didn't know the truth until now. "Well this was an interesting training session." Scott said. "But I think we can call it a day." He said scratching his head.

We all left and Corey ran to me and hugged the living crap out of me. "You stupid girl! I was so worried. I just got you back, and then you go and get into a fight where she nearly ripped your throat out." He said hugging me tighter. I tried telling him he was suffocating me but I wasn't able to move. I mind linked my pack to tell him to let go but they all laughed at me.