Auslly

...Auslly...

Ally's POV

I was pacing back and forth as I was starting to get really worried about the soup commercial. Dez was using his fingers while rubbing the sides of his forehead, as if he had an headache.

"Ally...it's just a soup commercial...you're making this way more complicated than it needs to be." Dez exclaimed, as he was getting tired. I rolled my eyes, it isn't complicated. It's simple. (Me: As that she thinks...) Hey! I do not think that, so shut up or do you want to make me mad?? (Me: *Lips are sealed*)

"What are you talking about? It is not just a soup commercial. We're saving Suzy's Soups...and who knows, maybe I will get a gold star in the protest. Where are my actors??" I exclaimed, as I was getting impatient. I saw Austin and Trish (As they are my actors.) coming towards me and Dez. Austin was like jumping and jogging at the same time, like he had mice in his pants. They looked kind of embarrassed but I don't care. All I care about is getting that GOLD STAR...and also saving Suzy's Soups. They were dressed in Victorians times.

"Yeah, these tights are really...tight!" Austin screeches like a girl. I put my hands in guesture like 'Really??' It was also the look on my face. "Hey I bet that's why they call them...tights!" He still screeches like a girl but with a goofy smile on his face. Oh my god, why does that face have to be so cute?? Wait, I didn't say that, ignore me. I rolled my eyes at him, as I shaked my hands. Trish made a guesture with her hand as she pointed to the giant bowl of soup.

"I am the director, you know big props are my "thing" and also tap-dancing." Dez began to tap dance. I started to get annoyed at him. He was banged on the giant bowl of soup. I looked at him in confusion, as I tried not to let my angry look come onto my face. I shooked my head. Dez also began to run weirdly too.

"Alright, let's shoot this." Dez exclaimed.

"Austin, you're playing the sailor, who just returned from being lost in the sea. Trish, you play Benjamin's wife, who thought she never seem him again. Motivation and the mutal love of soup! Okay, we're ready..." I exclaimed, as I began to push them gently back.

"And...ACTION!" I raise my hand as bring it down.

"Ally, you're not a director. You don't know how to say action. And ACTION!" Dez exclaimed, but I looked at him in confusion, I said 'And ACTION!' just he did. He began to film them.

Austin's POV

"Corelina, when I was lost in sea. I thought of two things everyday to keep me happy. You and...soup." I say, as I put my hand on my chest. Trish began to gasp as she was pretending to be over the moon. She was playing my wife.

"Oh Benjamin, I would never survived your absence if not for the warmth's of this soup." Trish exclaimed, as she was in love, she also guestured to the soup to show it off.

"CUT!" Ally exclaimed, as she used her hand to signal 'cut'. She also looked annoyed, oh no that can't be good but what were me and Trish doing wrong, I thought we were doing everything right.

"Ally, again, you're not a director...you don't know how to say cut. And CUT!" Dez exclaimed, as he did same as what Ally did before. Me and Trish walked away as Ally and Dez began to have a small conversation as they walked over to the giant bowl of soup.

Ally's POV

"Why is there Wortonto Soup in a soup bowl? Dez, I told you to put Chicken Noodle Soup." I exclaimed, as he rolled his eyes at me.

"For the last time Ally, you're not a director. Only I can yell at people on MY set. DEZ! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! SHE TOLD YOU TO PUT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!" Dez shouted at himself, as he pointed to himself. He also began to cry. He began to calm down as he sighed. I looked at him in confusion. What's wrong with him...but then again he is Dez, so there's nothing really to say. Me and Dez walked over to where Austin and Trish were sitting.