Chapter 5

"There it is!" you grinned down at the Book Of End and ran downstairs with the rest to look at it up close. Gajeel cracked his knuckles and took a step towards the book.

"Gajeel don't!" you warned and he smirked reaching towards the book.

"Wait No, No!"

The siren went off and you all covered your ears.

"A force field and a siren!" Gray shouted over the noise.

"Just a little over excessive!" Gajeel groaned.

You all ran downstairs towards the exit and the phone rang which Gray picked up.

"Hello...uh uh just give me one second...uh yeah yeah no false alarm...it was a malfunction in the uh LM714 circuit...hehe,yeah,say hi to the Mrs..."

"Gray!"

"You're welcome!"

You all ran down the path towards the dorms.

"Way to go Gajeel now we have to go to school tomorrow!" (Back to school sucks! Did you already start school?)

~Timeskip to the next morning~ Your Pov

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you:

A )Curse it

B )Keep it and train them to be evil

C )Give it a bottle

D )Carve out its heart" Grandeeney asked.

She was our Remedial Goodness teacher and sadly it wasn't getting any better.

Erza pushed up her glasses and raised her hand. She decided she was gonna dress the part of a role model student. On the other hand, I didn't want to look like a preppy girl so I wore my (Your descendant's badass style clothes).

"Erza" Grandeeney smiled at the red head.

Erza folded her hands on the desk "B)Keep it and train them to be evil"

Grandeeney's smiled went down a little "Not quite, anyone else?"

I knew the answer but I didn't raise my hand because I was focused on drawing the Book of END from the museum yesterday.

"(Y/N)"

I looked up at Grandeeney "C)Give it a bottle"

She smiled "Correct again"

"You are on fire girl!" Gray said leaning back in his chair.

I rolled my eyes at him "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun"

"Ohh"

"That baby would've been a true villain kid if he trained with me. Just give me 3 days I'll turn them from good to evil" Erza pushed up her glasses calmly as Gray and Gajeel shivered in fear.

A girl with blue hair and brown eyes walked up front squeaking.

"Hello dear one" Grandeeney greeted the petite girl.

"Hi, you need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation" she passed a clipboard to Grandeeney.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter Wendy"

"Mom!"

"It's okay wendy this is everyone" Grandeeney pushed wendy slightly to us.

"Hi,that's okay, don't mind me, as you were" she rushed out and squeaked.

"Ahem, let's continue. You find a vial of poison, do you:

A )Put it in the Kings Wine

B )Paint it on an apple

C )Turn it over to the proper authorities"

Everyone, except me, raised their hands. Gajeel pushed Gray's hand down and Grandeeney called on him.

"C, You turn it over to the proper authorities"

"I was gonna say that"Gray growled.

"Oh, but I said it first" Gajeel and Gray started wrestling on the table.

"BOYS! I am going to encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field" Grandeeney pointed outside.

"Oh no, that's okay, whatever that is we'll pass" Gray said and pushed Gajeel off him.

Cliffhanger!!

Sorry, I don't publish chapters very fast. I have a lot of summer reading and homework to catch up on before I start school in September. But the next chapter will include fighting with magic instead of what they do in the movie. I'm not good with fight scenes or action scenes in general so, I will try my best! Thank you for reading it means a lot!