•9•

{Gabbys P.O.V}

Once me and Kehlani arrive at the mall, we see a girl around 5'2 wearing a leather jacket and a duffel bag running from a officer.

"Shit that's officer Pete, she has a 50/50 chance of getting away" Kehlani says while thinking.

She then yells something i never expected for her to yell "HEY GET IN" She yells to the girl, at least her jeep doors are taken off.

{Kehlani's P.O.V}

"DAMN IT ESPINOSA" Pete yells getting in his Patrol car.

"Shit where going on a chase" I say with excitement.

"Thank you for letting me in, I'm Alexandria but you can call me Alex"

"No problem, i know that officer, and that's Gabby, I'm Kehlani" I yell over the siren.

We lead Pete to my neighborhood but i surrendered cause i can get out easily thanks to James or Garrot.

Shit.

{Matthew Lees P.O.V}

The boys and i hear sirens so we look outside and we see 3 girls getting arrested, i take a closer look and realize it's Kehlani, Gabby, and some other girl.

I run outside and see them getting taken into a cop car, i tell the boys to get into the van that we rented and drive to the police station and i see Kehlani and Gabby and the same other girl in a cell.

"KEHLANI LEAH ESPINOSA" I yell with full anger

SHORTEST CHAPTER OF MT LIFE
IM DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF
eh i'll get over it
Stay Beautiful
~Sarah