Transformation

Kyorina's Pov:

Jaeleen swam ahead of me as we finally made it to the beach. Jaeleen checked to make sure no one was at the beach before we swam towards the land and dragged ourselves out of the water and onto the sand.

"Now what?" I ask her and she suddenly takes off her ring, the ring the was our mothers. She places it on the sand in front of us and holds her hands out to it. She gestured for me to do the same and I did.

"When I do this spell think about human legs and only human legs. Make sure you concentrate on that." She says and I nod. Jaeleen then begins to speak in a strange language, one that I've never heard before. I look at her a moment and see that she has her eyes closed as she speaks in the strange language her hand out towards the ring.

I do as she told me to and hold my hand out to the ring, closing my eyes, and thinking of human legs. I suddenly feel this strange and tingling feeling surround my body. Jaeleen continues to say the spell and the feeling grows more and more until it suddenly stops. I slowly open my eyes and look over at Jaeleen who looks back at me.

I look behind me at my tail but what I see are human legs. My eyes widen and I turn around looking at them. I was so happy to see them, and on me if I may add.

"Unnie, are our tails gone forever?" I ask and she smiles shaking her head.

"Only when we're dry. When we get wet they'll come back." She says.

"How did you learn how to do that? Only head mermaids with the proper learning know spells like this." I say.

"Well I learned from mom, but I've never actually done it until now. The key is in her ring." She says picking up moms ring and putting it back on. I was extremely happy and looked down at my new legs in amazement when I suddenly realized something. The thing was that, we looked at our bodies and saw nothing. So basically, we were naked on the beach. I then started to panic.

"UNNIE! What do we do?!?! We're not wearing anything!" I panicked.

"Just calm down first." she said, holding onto my shoulder. I then started to breathe and calm down.

"Ok, but we're naked.... how are we supposed to live on the land without those things land people wear?!" I ask her. Jaeleen then sees two long cloths and gave one to me.

"Just wrap this around you and we can go find human clothes." She said, trying to stand.

I also tried to stand but it was so difficult to. My legs kept shaking and I fell multiple times. So did Jaeleen, we basically felt like hatchings that couldn't swim yet. But, we still tried to walk like humans.

- 25 minutes later -

We saw some humans sleeping in the woods and saw a few clothes on the dirt. My sis then looked at me, gave me a nod, and we then stole the clothes and began to run with the clothes in our arms. Once we got away from those humans, we began to put on the human clothes as Jaeleen called them. Jaeleen easy put her on but I had trouble growing confused.

"No, not like that. Here." She says helping me put the clothes on. Surprisingly, they fit us.