Chapter 7

*Libby's P.O.V*

Me and Nick have been dating for a week and a half now and it's going well. Kind of. I mean, sometimes he snaps at me for no reason and gets angry when I do the littlest thing wrong, but I'm sure all relationships have their rough patches. Although would this even be considered a relationship as we've been together for such a short amount of time? I don't know, but anyway, I've not spoken to Hank since the date incident. Truth be told, not talking to him has been killing me and the tension at breakfast, lunch and dinnertime must be torture for the rest of the Zipzer family, but Hank needs to learn a lesson for what he did. He can't just do something like that and expect me to be all happy and chatty with him.

I'd just finished putting my hair in a ponytail with a braid going through it, before going out to get breakfast.

"Morning, Libby." Rosa greeted me. Stan just gave me a smile. He was too engrossed in his eggs and bacon to give me a proper welcome, and Emily was too busy talking to Katherine.

"Morning." I replied, going into the kitchen area to make myself breakfast. I decided to have Weetabix and banana slices and once I'd made it, I sat at the table with everyone minus Hank, who was probably still in bed, snoring up a storm. Ten minutes later, Hank's door creaked open and he finally emerged.

"Good morning, sweetie." Rosa smiled at her son.

"Morning." Hank said to everyone, before looking at me, "Morning, Libs."

"I'm gonna get a head start to school, I said I'd meet Nick." I said, ignoring Hank and wanting to avoid him as much as possible. I put my dirty cereal bowl in the sink, grabbed my bag and walked out the front door, ignoring Hank's pleading call after me. I got in the elevator and soon enough, I was getting on the bus heading for school. When I arrived at school I found Nick and his friends talking, sat on the steps in front of the school.

"Hi." I chirped, sitting next to my boyfriend.

"You're late. You said you'd meet me at 8:05, it's 8:10." He said, almost as if he was telling me off.

"So, I'm five minutes late. Sorry." I shrugged it off carelessly, not seeing the big deal. Nick rolled his eyes.

"Don't let it happen again." He snapped, before turning back to his friends. I decided to brush off his poor attitude. Maybe he's just having one of those days.

Before I knew it, we were half way through the day and heading to lunch. I got lunch with Nick and his friends and we went to eat at the tables outside. I sat quietly, eating my chicken salad, when I heard them talking about going to the local science museum and decided to speak up for once.