Chapter 3

*Libby's P.O.V*

It's been a few days since the library incident and luckily, me and McKelty only have to work together for two more days before the assignment is due.

I woke up at 7:00 as usual and forced myself out of bed. I had a quick shower before putting my school uniform on and styling my hair in a half-up-half-down ponytail.

 I had a quick shower before putting my school uniform on and styling my hair in a half-up-half-down ponytail

I then left mine and Emily's room and found Rosa, Stan and Emily sat at the dining table.

"Morning, Libby." Rosa greeted me.

"Morning." I smiled as I popped two slices of bread in the toaster. They soon popped back up and I spread jam all over them, before sitting down at the table with the rest of the Zipzer family (minus Hank, who I presume was still in bed). I tucked into my toast and as I finished my first slice, Hank finally emerged from his room.

"Nice of you to finally wake up. Hurry up and make yourself breakfast otherwise you'll be late." Rosa said to her son.

"Why would I make my own breakfast when I can just steal someone else's?" He then swiped my second slice of toast from my plate.

"Hey!" I yelled, standing up from my chair.

"If you can get it off me, you can have it." He said, before running off. I ran after him, into the kitchen area and cornered him.

"Nowhere to run now, Zipzer." I smirked. Hank held the slice above his head, where I couldn't reach it.

"Not so cocky now, are we?" Hank smirked back.

"Hank!" I whined, trying to reach it.

"Hank, stop teasing her." Rosa said, despite the amused grin on her face from watching our antics.

"Fine, you can have it. But first..." He licked the slice of toast before handing it to me. I took it with a grimace.

"You're so annoying...and disgusting." I muttered, throwing the toast in the bin.

"Yeah, but you love me anyway." 

Yeah, I do love you. I've loved you for almost two years. I thought.