Chapter 6

*Libby's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning at the same time as usual and got ready quickly. As I was sat in front of my vanity table, putting my hair in a half-up-half-down fishtail braid, someone knocked on my bedroom door.

 As I was sat in front of my vanity table, putting my hair in a half-up-half-down fishtail braid, someone knocked on my bedroom door

"Come in." I called, as the door opened and Hank walked in, fully dressed and ready for the day.

"Wow, Hank, you're actually ready for school before 7:59." I remarked.

"I'm came to say sorry. I shouldn't have told you you're not allowed to see McKelty. I don't own you and I had no right to try and control you like that. Forgive me?" I turned away from my mirror to look at Hank, who was giving me puppy dog eyes, and I smiled warmly.

"I suppose I can find it in my heart to forgive you, just don't let it happen again." I said as I got up and wrapped my arms around Hank's slim torso.

"It won't." Hank smiled. Rosa soon called for us to have breakfast and we left my room. I had a bowl of Frosties and Hank had the same. After having breakfast I quickly took my pill, before Frankie and Ashley arrived and we went to school.

School was fairly boring (but then again, when is school not boring?) and before I knew it, Hank and I were in the elevator on the way up to our apartment floor. For about an hour, the two of us watched cartoons before I went into my room to get ready for my date with Nick. I'd been getting more and more nervous as the day went on, but I tried to ignore it. I decided to wear a green camouflage tank top with a bit of a floral print, a pair of ripped acid wash shorts, tights and white converse. I put my hair in a ponytail with a braid in it and slipped a choker around my neck and a pair of mint green rose earrings in my ears, before putting on my army green bomber jacket. I decided to wear a tiny bit of makeup, consisting of concealer, mascara and peachy pink liquid lipstick.

 I decided to wear a tiny bit of makeup, consisting of concealer, mascara and peachy pink liquid lipstick

Once I was ready I exited my room. Rosa was at the deli, Emily was in her room with Katherine and Stan was at some sports game.