Chapter 1

~Two Years Later~

*Libby's P.O.V*

"Libby, could you go and drag Hank out of bed, please? I've been in there about ten times, telling him to get up and get ready for school, but he just won't listen." Rosa asked me, coming out of Hank's room.

"It would be my pleasure." I smirked, already thinking of ways to brutally wake up my best friend.

"Wait, are you going to do something nasty?" Rosa gave me a look.

"Who, me? When have I ever done anything but nice things to my dear friend?"

"Well, let's see. There was the time he asked you to make him a sandwich and you put hot sauce in it instead of jam..."

"I was only teaching him a lesson. He was being sexist; asking me to make him a sandwich and expecting me to do it just because I'm a girl!" 

"Okay, what about the time he fell asleep on the sofa and you drew on his face in permanent marker and he had to go to school like it the next day?" 

"In my defence, I didn't know it was permanent marker." I defended. Rosa raised her eyebrows at me, "Okay, okay, I promise I won't do anything mean." I said, before going into Hank's room. I walked over to his bed and climbed on top of him, straddling him. I smiled down at his cute sleeping face. I watched his chest rise and fall, and his lips part slightly every time he breathed in. Okay, this is getting creepy, I'm watching him sleep...

"Hank," I mumbled softly, poking his chest. I tried that technique a couple more times, until a better idea popped into my head.

"Wake up, Hank," I said, as my fingers started moving along his stomach. In a matter of seconds, he was wide awake.

"Libby, s-stop!" He laughed, "I'm awake!" I stopped tickling him, earning a pout, "Why did you do that?"

"How else was I supposed to wake you up? You sleep like a rock." I replied.

"Yeah, whatever. Can you get your butt off me now?" He asked.

"You know, you're actually quite comfy. I think I might stay here for a while." I smirked.

"I have to get ready for school." He pointed out.

"Like you actually care about being on time for school." I scoffed.

"Just get off me." He groaned.

"No." I crossed my arms stubbornly. Hank then took me by surprise and flipped us over, so he was sat on top of me.

"Hey!" I whined.

"Not so much fun now, is it?" Hank smirked down at me. I rolled my eyes.