Together?

The girls made there way to the garden labyrinth. As they stood outside waiting to go in a puff of smoke appeared in front of them. An evil chuckle filled the air eventually evolving to a laugh.

 An evil chuckle filled the air eventually evolving to a laugh

It was the one behind it all. Discord!
Twilight stood up fiercely and her friends followed her lead.
"Well if it isn't you 6.. Harmony PreCure." He snarled.
Twilight tried to blast, but her magic was gone! All of them had been stripped of their magic ability.
"Now everyone must play, or else our little game is over!" Discord blew a horn.
The girls stood their ground.
"Don't worry girls, we can do this together!" Twilight announces as she lead them into the maze.
"Together!" The girls announced.
That's when the maze began to shake. Fresh green shrubs sprung up like trap doors separating the girls like walls.
They screamed and panicked.
"Girls use your picture box thingy!" Pinkie yelled.
"It's called a phone." Twilight said as she switched it on.
The girls all did the same.
"We meet in the center!" Rainbow dash decided.
"Alright I'm there!" Applejack said.
"See you there girls!" Rarity responded.
"Let's go!" Pinkie yelled.
The girls ran into the maze. Fluttershy walked. Cautiously.
Twilight sparkle ran with all her might. She couldn't help that it felt like a trap.
All of the girls had to face the challenge. They weren't together to face it. That was the biggest challenge of all.

Applejack walked in the maze. Clueless. She wanted to see her friends. But this maze seemed useless. She kept walking along the dirt path among the hedges. Applejack turned the corner and came to a dead end. With a pond. She looked into it as her eyes widened. She started to feel overwhelmingly weak as her reflection dissappeared. It had been replaced with a vision. A terrible one.
It was chaos. They were aurguing! They never saved the world from discord.
She starred at the pond in a trance, gaining a gray fade. Could this be true? If it was, it was hurtful.
Past the turn ran by twilight sparkle.
"Applejack! Thank goodness" she breathed a sigh.
"Oh hi twilight." Applejack said upset.
Twilight looked to her confused.
"You seem upset, did something..."
"No." Applejack snapped forcefully.
"We have to find the others. There is something definitely up with this maze." Twilight remarked.