Chapter 5

"Why didnt you tell us?!" Lay asked.

"Are you planning on hurting anyone?" Suho demanded.

"Why aren't you answering any of our questions?!" Kai asked.

"Oh my god! Are you here to kill us?!" Sehun asked, scared.

I snapped.

"Enough!" I cried out. Everyone looked at me in shock. "No, I am not planning on hurting anyone. I wasnt answering any of your god damn questions because there were too many to count, and I didnt tell you guys because I was scared you guys wouldn't accept me! And how the fuck could I kill you guys when I cant even stand the thought of you leaving me?!" I screamed, my voice cracking at the end. They looked at me in total surprise. I sighed. "I need a smoke." I mumbled, going to my room to grab my lighter and pack of cigarettes. Huh, only two more, guess ill have to get more later.

I went out into the balcony and put on in my mouth, lighting it and taking a long drag. I breathed out slowly, enjoying how calm I felt. I heard 12 pairs of footsteps approach me. I didnt turn around. I readjusted the hat on my head and took another long drag. I let it out, but got annoyed from the stares I got. I turned around and they still didnt stop. "Yes?" I asked.

"You know those thing could kill yo-" I cut Suho off. "Yeah, I know but ill be brought back to life. It a simple cycle that I cant escape." No matter how many times I tried to kill myself, I always come back in the end. Luhan growled. I took another drag, but this time, stepped on the cigarette and held my breath. I went right in front of Luhan and blew this directly in his face. He stayed stoic, but his eyes widened. "Hmm, that doesnt taste good, does it?" I teased. The boys gasped and I smirked, going into my room to throw on some more perfume. The boys came back inside, holding back a struggling Luhan. I raised an eyebrow. "Calm him down! We cant hold him!" Lay said struggling. Aish. I went right up to Luhan and his face, although seeming incredibly pissed, softened slightly. He was still struggling. So I'm guessing he's the oldest vampire wise.....great.

I reached my hand up and caressed the sides of his face. "Calm down baby." I said soothingly. I kissed him on the lips slightly before he collapsed into my arms. "Huh?" The boys sighed in relief. "Why did he collapse?" I asked. "He shuts down his body." Lay answered. I nodded but i was still honestly confused. "What are we doing today?" I asked.

  "We are going to practice." I nodded my head at what Tao said. "I think I might end up going with you..." I trailed off, really not sure. They shrugged. It was then, I got a call. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and saw it was my manager. I hit 'answer' and put it up to my ear.

"Sup." I said to my manager. "Ariana, you are going both the boys while they practice-" I cut her off. "Yeah, I know. But am I gonna practice at all?" I asked, slightly annoyed. I'm still a little upset from earlier. "You could've let me finish!" She scolded. I sighed. "I'm not your god damn child. Ahora, ¿vas a responder mi pregunta o no? (Now, Are you gonna answer my question or no?)" I said in Spanish. She understands me so its all good. "Oi! I know youre not my child! Youre older than me! But, what I do know is that I'm your manager-" I cut her off again. "sí, sólo porque eres mi administrador no significan nada, cariño. ¿Qué me puedes decir si voy a la práctica o no por lo que podríamos terminar esta conversación? ¿Es lo suficientemente bueno para usted? ( Yeah, just because you are my manager doesnt mean anything, sweetheart. How about you tell me if im gonna practice or not so we could end this conversation? Is that a good enough idea for you?)" I asked sarcastically. She is used to me being this way. So, instead of quitting, she sighed and told me that I would be practicing in a recording room.

  I nodded. "Gracias." I thanked, and hung up. "I did not understand a word you said but when you speak Spanish, you look sexy." Lay said. "How did you know it was Spanish?" I asked Lay. "Youre Puerto Rican. Its not hard to tell that is your native tongue." He shrugged. I nodded and crouched down by Luhan. "What are you doing?" Kris asked. I grabbed Luhan and threw him over my shoulder. "Carrying him to the car, duh." I answered and started walking. "You guys need to eat more. Youre too light." I said.

  "Well you are incredibly strong." Baekhyun said. I shrugged. "Still." I said, going out the door of the dorm. Being a large group, there were three cars. But, being me, I'm taking my own. I opened the back door to my 1997 Toyota Camry, and placed Luhan in there. I put on the radio and just let the music play. I dont know what song was on, but I liked it. When the song ended, the host said it was 'Boy in Luv' by another boy group named 'Bts'. I nodded, mentally memorizing that name as I arrived at the studio. Luckily, Luhan woke up. I looked in the rear view mirror to see him staring right back at me.

  "You okay?" I asked him. He nodded. "Just a small headache." He answered. I gave him a small smile. "Come on, we are at the studio." I said. He nodded and got out the car, opening the door for me himself. I thanked him as he helped me out the car. "Are you gonna practice as well?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm gonna be in a different room though." I said. He nodded. I grabbed his hand and took him inside the studio. Luckily, I knew this studio and he went to the dance room and I went to the recording  room.

  I opened the door and saw the mic already there and set up. I went in the soundproof booth and started singing my heart out to whatever music played.

  3 hours later...

   Ive been practicing for three hours now and I still have a bit to go. Just one last song. I heard the music to 'Halo' by Beyoncé and smiled, seeing as that was my favorite song by her.

  (Look at video above)

   "Remember those walls I built. Well Baby they're tumbling down. And they didn't even put up a fight. They didn't even make a sound. I found a way to let you in. But I never really had a doubt. Standing in the light of your halo (oh oh). I've got my angel now. Its like I've been awakened, every rule I had you breaking. Its the risk i am taking, I'm never gonna shut you out." I sang my heart out, not noticing the people coming into the room.

   "Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace. Baby I can see your halo, you know your my saving grace. Youre everything I need and more, its written all over your face. Baby I can feel your halo, pray it wont fade away!" I sang.

Skip to end of the song....

  I ended the song strongly. I took off my headphones, putting them on the mic stand for others to use. I walked out the door to see all the boys staring at me and clapping. I looked at them wide eyed. Well shit.

   "Youre amazing!"  D.O told me. I stood there blushing, still frozen. Kris came up to me and gave me a small kiss on the forehead. "Babe, come on. You okay?" He asked concerned. I nodded, looking up at him. "I am. You just surprised me." I said smiling sheepishly. He chuckled and I hid my face in his chest. Yes, I'm that short, deal with it.

"Jagi, come on. We are done now." Xiumin told me. I scratched the back of my neck and nodded, following them out the door.

Aish, these boys will be the death of me....

Hey my little wolves! Sorry its been such a long time since I've updated! I'm trying to get more into this book writing deal. But...remember, is you vote and comment you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges. Bye!

Word count: 1445.