Prolouge

'You'll find them soon, Ariana....'

  I shot up in bed, completely drenched in sweat. Again? Ive been having this dream nonstop and it only gets worse. What does she mean 'You'll find them soon'? Whose 'them'?! I look to the side of my bed and saw that it was 6:30, about the time that I leave. Perfect. I sighed and begrudgingly got out of bed. I went into my ensuite bathroom to get ready for the day.

  I put on a black long sleeve shirt with what looks like vanilla ice cream dripping on the neck area and some black ripped skinny jeans. I put on black, grey, and white Nikes and put on a black case on my phone. I did my signature smoky eye and threw on a leather jacket.

   Today, I'm going on a private jet to go to Korea. There, I'm going to sign a contract to be an opening act for a group called 'Exo'. Did I forget to mention I was famous? Yeah, I'm a Puerto Rican girl who sings, dances, acts and plays instruments. My name is Ariana. I think thats all you need to know....Oh wait! Im a supernatural creature! Im what I like to call a 'Phoenix' or a 'Hybrid Witch' I'm over a million years old and I'm the oldest vampire. I get in alot of shit because I'm very powerful. It sucks. Im always alone because I cant trust anyone.

  Anyways, its been a million years and i still haven't found my mate-er, mates. Well, thats what the moon goddess said. If youre wondering, i have direct contact to her. I just have to be unconscious or asleep. Shes the only one i trust. Its sad but oh well. I took a quick glance at the mirror and saw that i looked decent, before i stepped out the house. Im currently in China, so i was greeted like a princess, which i still haven't gotten used to. I stepped in the limo that was waiting and leaned against it.

  I know deep down I'm excited, but I just cant get those 4 words out of my head. Feeling stressed, I dug in my pocket for my pack of smokes, or cigarettes. I lit one up, opening the window. I took a long drag and sighed. Felt good. I took a few more drags before I put it in the ash tray, seeing as we are here. I got up and prepared for the long flight, hoping it will go by quickly. I have a good feeling about this.

After the flight....

Its been about an hour since I got on the plane and we just landed. I looked outside to see a bunch of fans and paparazzi. Damn. I put on my sunglasses and kept my head down, walking out my jet wondering how they got through security.

I finally was able to get through everyone, taking a few pictures and signing a few things. I got into the limo and made my way to SM Entertainment. On the way there, I listened to a few of their songs. So far, my favorite is 'Call Me Baby'. (I know Luhan and Kris are not in that music video, but lets pretend for the sake of the story, alright?) That song is really good. They are amazing! I found out there are twelve members. TWELVE! I know their names, but not their faces. But from what my manager is telling me, they are hot.

I laughed at her while she sat there fangirling. As you can tell, she's a huge fan. She also told me they were hybrids. Thats good. I asked how old they were appearance wise and she said that they were in their twenties. So around my age. Thats good. I dont have to deal with hormonal teens and or perverted old men. I laughed at my odd thinking and realised we were here. There were more fans but some of them were either throwing shade at me or holding up Exo posters.

I rolled my eyes and was quickly ushered inside before things got out of hand. I was immediately greeted by the head of SM Entertainment with open arms. Good thing I speak Korean fluently. I laughed at how nervous he looked. "You dont need to be nervous, sir. All I wish is for you to be comfortable. Im not that hard to please." I assured then bowed. He visually relaxed and smiled lightly at me.

He ushered me into a room and told me to sit, saying that the boys were in a meeting. I nodded and rested my head on the table. Im quite tired, but nothing too serious. I heard a few gasps and shot up. I looked to the door quickly to see the people I've been waiting for since I first turned. Oh my fuck. I HAVE TWELVE MATES! I stood their wide eyed staring at the gorgeous men in front of me. They all stared at me with the same amount of shock and adoration as I did. Then, as if it was choreographed, we broke into huge smiles.

"H-hello! Im Ariana." I said shyly. The tall one spoke first. "Im Kris. And this is Exo." He said smiling. I gaped at him because he said that in English. I smiled and looked to the others. "Hi, Im Suho. Im am the leader." A black haired male said. I nodded and gave him a bow. "Nice to meet you Suho!" I said in Korean. He seemed genuinely surprised- they all did.

  'Im Luhan.' Someone said telepathically. I looked towards a boy, with red hair, and smiled. 'Mind reader?' I asked in my mind. He nodded, smiling cutely. He frowned and I gave him a questioning look. 'Im not cute! Im manly!' He defended with a slight blush. I chuckled and nodded. "Im Sehun. Welcome to Korea!" He said cheerfully. "Your the youngest, right?" I asked he nodded. "I like your hair. Its colorful." I added. He blushed and smiled. "Im Tao." I looked up at him. Everyone is taller than me. He looked like a panda. He so cute!

  I nodded. "Hello!" I greeted. He smiled at me and I turned to a boy, taller than me but not by much and smiled. He smiled back. His cheeks! "Im Minseok. But I prefer people calling me Xiumin." He said. I nodded and bowed. The boy next to him spoke up. "Im Baekhyun."  He said. I nodded at him.

A tall boy spoke. "Hello. Im Kai." He said. I nodded. I looked to a boy with a rectangular smile and he told me his name was D.O. I smiled. I looked to a boy and I knew exactly who he was. "Your Lay, right?" He nodded slightly confused as to how I know his name. I chuckled. Then, in Chinese, I said: "My manager absolutely loves you." I said chuckling. He laughed. It was that time when she walked in. Im gonna get it. I can see her glaring at me. She runs at me and tackles me. She straddles my hips and throws punches at my face. Im sitting there, laughing cause it tickles, which gets her more pissed.

After a few moments, she was pulled off of me. Luhan helped me up and put a protective arm around my waist, glaring at my manager. So were the other boys. Lay was struggling to keep her in place and not hurt her. "Boys, its okay. She cant hurt me. Shes human. When she has built up the frustration like this, I let her take it out on me." I explained. They still didnt ease up. I kissed Luhan's jawline lightly and he looked at me. 'Please?' I asked him telepathically. He looked at me for a while longer before he sighed. "You sure it doesnt hurt?"

  They boys started yelling at Luhan, but he paid no mind. I nodded and smiled. "It tickles." I chuckled. He gave a small smile and let me go. "Lay, please?" He looked conflicted, but my assuring smile made him let her go.

  "ARIANA!" She screamed and I smiled. I side-stepped to the side and she barely missed me. I was then attacked from behind, causing me to fall to the floor. She started punching my back. I was laughing so hard! "HAHA! IT TICKLES! HAHA!" I managed to get out. I flipped her over and pressed a pressure point on her neck that knocks her out.

  Alright! Thats it for this chapter! I love you guys and I hope you guys like my new book! Remember, if you vote or comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges. Byyyyyyeeeeeeee!!

  Word count: 1467