"G-grand father? What are you talking about?" Yuu asked.

"Well you are dating my grandson you know." He said. "Mikaela Hyakuya."

"How do you know that?" Yuu asked. "Ok, that's it, I'm seriously calling the cops right now."

"I know everything human." Lucifer said. "I know that Mikaela isn't from this planet, he's from Venu and I am too, I'm his grandfather."

Yuu was surprised and confused, who was this man claiming to be Mika's grandfather, how did he know about Venus? This was strange, Yuu didn't want to believe this, but then again, would someone really come up with lies like that. No other earth dweller besides he Krul,and Mrs. Haruna knew about the aliens. "What's your name?" He asked. "And the name of your son."

"Well, I'm Lucifer Hyakuya." He said. "And the name of my son is Westley Hyakuya, he's the King of Venos."

Yuu believed him now, he was about opening the door but then Kiki began barking and grabbing his pants. "Kiki, stop, what's your problem?" He said. "This man knows about the aliens, I'm curious to knowing who he is." He unlocked the door and opened it, only to have Lucifer jump at him again for a hug.

"Now, where were we cutie?" He said as Yuu screamed and struggled underneath him.

"Yuichiro Ichinose?" Lucifer asked as Yuu nodded. "So my grandson came here over a year ago after being banished by my son because he slept with one of his harems?"

"Yes." Yuu said. "Mika was a real hoe back then."

"Unforgivable." Lucifer said. "If Westley dared to sleep with one of my harem I would have chopped off his dick." Yuu gasped and shivered in fright. "Relax, it will grow back."

"I-It will?" Yuu raised an eyebrow.

"Yup." Lucifer nodded. "But the process is very very painful and very very long, takes about fifty years or so, someone with the right sense of mind would just kill them self."

"Are you promoting suicide?" Yuu asked.

"If you're in that much of a pain then yes." Lucifer said. "It's the only way to have peace."

"No, that's never an option." Yuu said. "Even if your cock's been chopped off, although I still find it freaky that cocks grow back on Venos."

"Don't they down here?" He asked.

"No." Yuu said.

"Humans are so fragile, which is why you get killed off so easily." Lucifer said. "It's quite funny actually that with a snap of my fingers, this entire planet can be blown to nothing."

"Please don't think about that." Yuu said. "Anyway, you're really Westley's dad?" He asked as Lucifer nodded. Yuu looked away. "Damn, and I thought Westley was hot." He whispered.

"Y-you think I'm hot?" Lucifer blushed. "Oh stop it, I'm blushing, you must compliment your grandfather, you already have a mate." He chuckled. "So, why don't you tell me about you and my grandson, how's it like being his mate?"

"It's great." Yuu said. "Mika is really nice and very sweet, he takes good care of me, always makes sure I'm alright, he's very overprotective, he's the perfect husband and I really do love him."

Lucifer listened to Yuu, he could feel the boy's heartbeat as he spoke about Mikaela. What a genuine love he had for him. "But can you really cope with an alien? I mean, the whole sex thing."

"It's only once a month." Yuu said as he frowned. "Besides, sex isn't a problem for me since Mika is such a horny bastard, the retarded little asshole, always does so much damage to my hip, every time I tell him to be gentle, his always rough..urrgh..I really wish that we were a versatile pair, I'd like to give him a thing or two, but the moron doesn't like being topped at all, the only time I get to top him is when I'm riding him, can you believe that bastard?"