Starting Fresh

Royalty POV

Hey guys its Monday so that means school and that means seeing Squad and that means seeing bae. I know what your thinking since when were you and Davonte a thing well a few days ago I met up with him at the park and he poured his heart out to me and asked me if I wanted to be his and I was like YASSSSSS

So now I just got out the shower,lotioned myself and put on some underwear and I was roaming around my closet and I just got dressed in the mm and picked up my LV bag and phone grabbed an apple and left.I didn't shout bye cause Uncle Ty always goes to the studio early and Aunty Kylie had to go to some emergency things with her side of the family.

 Text Convo

Baee:Hey bby

Queen:Hey

Baee:Wya

Queen:I'm wlking 2 da bus stop

Baee:Kk see u in a min

Once I got to the bus stop I saw everyone cuddled up with each other

Royalty:*SQUEALS*

Everyone:WHAT?!

Royalty:When were ya'll gonna tell me that there some couples going on.

Everyone:Today.

Royalty:Oh well...Hey ya'll

Everyone:Hey Ro

Davonte:Well let's get on the bus.Bae come here*pulls Royalty close ad pecks her on the lips*

Royalty:*pecks him back*Well hello to you to baby

Davonte:When we get to school hopefully we have the same classes.

Royalty:Yeah hopefully.Well did you take dance cause I took dance and singing.

Davonte:Nah I didn't take dance but I took singing and acting.

Royalty:Well at least we have singing together.Hold up since when did you sing.

Davonte:*laughs*I don't sing imma leave that to you but I rap.

Everyone:Come on Ro and D we need to get off the bus now.

Nobody POV

The whole squad came off the bus and went to reception and got their new schedules.When they checked their schedules all the girls had singing and dancing and all the boys had singing and acting.What they didn't know was that King Royalty's crush and Tylee Davonte's crazy ex has all the same classes.

Tylee POV

Hey ppls the name is Tylee my mom is Heather and my dad is Trell so King is my God brother. My ex-boyfriend Davonte broke up with me cause he said he found someone new and he didn't think I loved him as much as he loved me. So now that little girl can move away from my man cause I will do anything and everything to get him back even if that means going to a funeral*Evil laughs*

King POV

Wassup mayn it's KING CAIRO anyways I'm King my dad is Tyga and my mom is Blac Chyna. I have been staying with my God sister Tylee cause dad and Kylie had to help out Uncle Chris and Royalty.Royalty is the most beautiful girl in the world she has the perfect skin complexion,long hair,deep dimples,perfect straight white teeth Lord knows the list can go on. I was hoping to make her mine this week but then I see her hugged up with Davonte. I really don't like that boy he thinks he is the best and I know for sure he is gonna try to become quarterback but I'm gonna beat him too it so I can steal Royalty's heart. With the help of Tylee we can both get what we want, I want Royalty and she wants Davonte.*Evil laughs*