The Results...

Chris POV

Today I'm meeting my baby girl Royalty. I'm actually really glad that Kay gave Ro my last name it shows that she still cares or even loves me still. Right now I'm with my home boy from day Micheal aka Tyga aka Ty

Tyga: Yo mayn when are you meeting 'lil bit'

Chris: I'm meetinig them today to get a DNA test at about 12 *It's 11:30 now* so imma get going.

Tyga: See ya later Bruhh*daps him and they both leave*

Royalty POV

Finawy I get to say somthwing.

Author:Sorry Ro.Can you forgive me.

Ro:Ok then

Anyways back to what I was saying. Today my mommy said that we was going to the wospital to meet her fwiend.

Kay:Come on baby. Lets go to meet my friend.

Ro:Mummy where is my daddy. Jazzy said her daddy came bwack westerday and she wasked me when my daddy is woming back.

Kay(thinking):When Ro said that to me I just froze because I don't know how to tell Ro that her dad is my friend.*just then I heard my phone ring*

Chris:Hey Kay I'm on my way to the hospital.

Kay:Hi Chris I just strapped in Ro so we are making our way now.

Chris:K see you in a few.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the Hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris POV

When I saw Royalty and Kay I knew she was mine.She had my eyes,my kool-aid smile and my walk. OMG there is a mini right there.

Ro:Excwuse me sir but my mommy said to come and sit next to woo.

Chris:*I looked down so see Royalty tugging on my leg*Hello Little Girl. Where is your mommy.

Ro:Mommy is ower thwere.*pointing to the desk*

Chris:Ok lets wait here for mommy yeah.*picked up Royalty*

Ro:Are you my daddy?

*Kay walked over when she said that*

Kay:C'mere baby. Hey Chris.

Chris:Hey Kay. Umm Royalty just asked me if I was her daddy.

Kay:And what did you say back.

Chris:I didnt get to say anything you came over and that was it.

Dr.Graham:Karrache Tran,Chris and Royalty follow me this way please.

Kay:Come on Ro,say bye to your friend.

Ro:Bye Maizy

Maizy:Bye Royalty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Doctors Office~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr.Graham:The test results show that...Mr Brown you are the father

Chris:Ummm...I dont know what to say

Kay:All you have to say that you will be in OUR daughters life

Chris:Well where do I start.

Dr.Graham:Umm...Miss Tran the test results came back positive.You have a Brain Tumor.

Kay:*Before he could say anymore I was in tears*How long do I have left Doc.

Dr.Graham:Im so sorry to say that the tumor has spread so quickly that you only have 2 and a half months left.

Kay:After he said that I didnt know how i was going to tell Ro.

Author POV

Kay walked back to the other room to tell Ro and Chris the new and to tell her that Chris is her father. She washed her face and went back into the room.

Kay:Ro,C'mere mommy got some good news and bad news.Which one you want first baby?

Ro:Hmmmm,the wad news then thwe woog news.

Kay:Well the doctor said that mommy is not feeling very well and that mommy might have to go where Uncle Mel went.

Ro:Are woo going woo go wupstairs woo the bwig mwan.

Kay:Yes baby*I said with tears coming down my face*

Ro went and hugged Kay

Ro:Mommy don't go I don't have a waddy woo take care wof mwe.

Kay:Well that leads on to the good news.You know Chris he is your daddy.

After Kay said that Ro ran over to Chris a hugged him.

Ro:I love you Daddy.

Chris:I Love...You...Too