R.I.P

Kay POV
Now me and Ro are on our way to Chris house and I feel a bit dizzy so I stopped the car pulled over to a McDonald parking lot and called Chris

*The Call*
Chris:Hey Kay r u alright
Kay:Ummm I feel abut dizzy could p - please come get us
Chris:Calm down baby. Where are u????
Kay:I'm on 4th Street where the McDonalds is.
Chris:I'm coming hold on. What car r u using.
Kay:I'm using the Light Blue Lambo.Help me Chris.*Tears rolling down her face*
Chris:I'm coming dw about nun.
*End Call*

(A/N I'm gonna change Ro age to 6 but she is still a mommy princess)

Ro POV
I was on my IPAD when mommy called daddy and said she felt dizzy and she was crying so I decided to climb to the front and ask mommy what's wrong.

Ro:Mom why u crying😯
Kay:I don't feel very well,so daddy is gonna come pick us up.
Ro:*Hugs Kay*as long as you don't go with Uncle Mel without saying goodbye.
Kay:I promise I won't as long as u keep in there*pointed to her heart*

The girls stayed there for about a minute or two before Chris knocked on the window and he took them to his house and the snuggled on the couch as a family one last time.

*On the couch at Chris house*

Kay:Chris,I feel tired.
Ro:No mommy it's not time yet.
Chris:It's ok Ro mommy is gonna be just fine.
Kay:I love you Chris*Kissed Chris on the cheek*Good Bye
Chris:I love you too,Remember Kay it's See you later*Kissed Kay on the forehead*
Kay:Love you princess. Remember princess you have to look after daddy for me and I will always be in your heart.
Ro:I love you too mommy.Promise me that you will never forget me and tell uncle Mel that I miss him(A/N in this story Kay is August little sister so Mel is Ro uncle)
Kay:I promise*A tear slipped out of her eye and she closed her eyes*

Comment Vote 😘❤💖✌