Getting to know her

Jasmine POV
Today I'm gonna take Royalty out to the mall and to tell her that I don't wanna take the place of her mom I'm just here to comfort and protect her so she can have a mother figure in her life. Right now I have just got out the shower and lotioned my skin with some Cocoa butter and put on some White ripped-at-the-knee jeans,a pink sleeveless crop top and some light pink vans and some accessories. I went downstairs to see Chris on the couch.

Jaz:Hey bae. I'm gonna leave to go get Royalty.

Chris:R u sure about this. I don't want her to say some VERY hurtful things to you.

Jaz:I'm sure I'm fine. I'm just gonna talk to her and try to persuade her to come home,where she belongs.

Chris: Okay baby here is a few hundreds to get her and u stuff. Love you

Jaz:Thank you and Love you too*pecks him on the lips then leaves*

Ro POV
Hey ya'll. Today Aunty Kylie said I'm going to the mall to see someone but she won't tell me. I just came out the shower and smell like Strawberries. I creamed myself with some body shop Strawberries and cream cream and put on some black high-waisted shorts,a grey crop jump er with Mickey Mouse on the front ,Red and black Jordan 13's with my customized Iphone 6+ and walked downstairs to see Aunty Kylie and Uncle Ty in the living room. I went into the kitchen to get some hot cheetos*it's like 2pm so I can eat it😝*

Chris POV
Today Jaz is taking Royalty out for some 'quality time' with her. I'm actually scared cause Royalty isn't that good with new people coming into the house without permission. Well I'm going to the studio with my boys cause I'm starting my new song called Wrist.

Kylie POV
Hey ya'll I'm just making sure everything goes well with Royalty cause I'm sure she wants to go home to her dad but she doesn't want to admit it.Jazmine explained to me what she wants for Royalty and I completely understand her and told her I will help her get Royalty back home.

Kylie:ROYALTY IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BEHIND DOWNSTAIRS IN ONE MINUTE I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!

Royalty:I'm here,Im here jeez

Kylie:Royalty I know you didn't just say jeez to me.

Ro:I'm sorry I was just with Uncle Ty in the studio and I lost track of time. But now I'm here and we can goooo.

Kylie:Yh yh.*shouts to Tyga*BYE BABY WE WILL BE BACK LATER. LUV YOU

Tyga:BYE K BYE RO HAVE FUN. LUV YOU TOO.

When Kylie,Ro and Jazmine meet up they go shopping then Kylie leaves them alone as part of the plan😉😉 and Jazmine talks to Ro about her and her dad. It's goes a little something like this...------>

Jazmine POV

Jaz:Hey Royalty this checkered sweater would look nice in you.

Ro:Yh yh. I don't care.

Jaz:What's wrong don't you like it.

Ro:I like the sweater just not you.

Jaz:Why don't you like me I've been everything but nice to you...

WHAT WILL ROYALTY SAY TO JAZMINE...