{ 15. Pre-party }

It was Friday, the day of the party that Isaac organised. Stiles was at school, and his friends wouldn't shut up about how great the party would be. Stiles doubted it; Isaac's parties weren't all that great, and Stiles wasn't really someone to party. It was the last class, it was with Malia (sadly). The girl looked at him all the time, and wrote things down, as if describing his features in a notebook. She was also going to the party and Stiles dreaded to come with Lydia because of it. Malia already went crazy when she saw Stiles and Lydia talking, she would absolutely freak if they went to the party together. But Stiles didn't care; he wanted to go to the party with Lydia and was excited to. The bell rang and Stiles stood up and walked out of class as fast as possible, only to be stopped. by his one and only stalker.
"Stiles!" Malia called, Stiles sighed silently but smiled at her. "What is it, Malia?" He asked. "There is a party tonight, you know, from Isaac. I wondered if you'd like to go with me?" Malia asked, leaving Stiles shocked. He expected she asked it but not as nice as she did. "I'm going with someone else already, sorry." Stiles said and walked away immediately. He didn't look back at Malia as he would definitely get punched again.

Stiles went to his house and Lydia already arrived. She was talking to Stiles' father on the couch and Max sat next to her. Stiles put his backpack down and walked to the couch and petted Max. "How long have you been here?" He asked Lydia. "One period. Last period was cancelled so I just came here." She answered him. Stiles' dad left the couch to let the boy sit down next to Lydia, he did. "Ah, sorry. What do you want to do?" Stiles asked. "Uh, well, I wanted to go to the mall to buy clothes for the party and I thought about doing some makeup. Only it's the first time so I'll have to buy something." Lydia answered with a smile. "And you're leaving that to a guy? You know I know nothing that has to do with makeup right?" Stiles asked her. "First of all; guys can wear makeup. Second of all; I know, I just want you to say what looks good on me." Lydia said. "Everything looks good on you." Stiles whispered so low that Lydia couldn't hear. "So, shall we go?" Lydia asked and Stiles nodded. They went out and stepped into the jeep.

Stiles and Lydia arrived at the mall and went into a clothing store. Lydia walked to the dress section and grabbed the nice dresses she saw, walking to a dressing room only minutes later. She went in and Stiles waited for her, since he was the one who needed to judge. Lydia was getting in her first dress when Stiles saw Allison walking with Scott, probably picking a dress as well. Stiles figured Lydia didn't want to see Allison, so he didn't say anything. Lydia got out of her dressing room and showed her first dress; a knee-length red dress with gold details. It was a beautiful dress. It suited her perfectly, hugged her figure amazingly and the color complimented her skin tone. The only thing was that it absolutely didn't fit with her hair.
"I hate it!" Lydia said. "It suits you amazingly, only your hair doesn't really fit with it." Stiles said and Lydia nodded in agreement. She got into the dressing room again and Stiles immediately checked if Allison and Scott got any closer. Luckily they were out of sight. Lydia got out with the second dress; a green loose dress. It was tight at the top, loose on the bottom. It fitted her perfectly. "Uh... Well?" Lydia asked after she gave a good look at it. "I love it!" Stiles said. "I don't. Next dress!" Lydia answered and she turned around into the dressing room again. Stiles looked again and saw Allison and Scott coming closer, he walked back quickly and stood nervously. Lydia stepped out wearing a salmon dress with a black waist. It suited her even more beautiful than the last two dresses. "And? You like it?" Lydia asked. "I-I.." Stiles couldn't speak. Everything about her was beautiful, and he just seemed to realise it. She was so ethereal, so amazing, so herself, which was what made her only more beautiful. Him stumbling on his words made him forget about Scott and Allison, but he was reminded of them by their voices.
"Hey, Stiles!" Allison said. Stiles shocked and turned around quickly. "Uh... Hey, Allison." He said. "Hey, Lyds! That dress suits you so nicely!" Allison said. Lydia scoffed but didn't say anything else. "What are you guys doing here?" Stiles asked his friends. "Buying a dress for the party tonight. You?" Scott asked. "The exact same." Stiles answered. "You guys are going?" Allison asked in disbelief. Lydia was never one to party. Stiles nodded slightly. "You know Malia is going too right?" Scott asked. Stiles looked at him with wide eyes. He totally forgot. "Who's Malia?" Lydia asked softly. Stiles turned around to see her look at him with worried eyes. "That girl that hit me a week ago." He explained and Lydia shocked even more. "We don't have to go. Maybe she'll do something." She said. "She'll do nothing! Come on, I wanna go with you." Stiles said and Lydia looked down again, but after a while she nodded. "Shall we go together?" Allison asked. "You're going with Scott?" Stiles asked back. "Yep. Turns out Mike is just a fuckboy." Allison said and Lydia stepped back a bit. She was never comfortable with cursing. "Aww, sorry. Though now we can go together!" Stiles said and looked at Lydia for permission. Honestly he didn't want to go together but he'd find it a bit shitty for Allison and Scott. They were his friends after all. "Uh... Sure?" Lydia said unsure.

*******************************************
Sorry for not updating in a long time! Was busy working... School also started, so don't expect a lot of updates. The recommendation this time is an anime i just started;
Servamp!
It's creepy, amazing, about vampires, so just watch it already haha
Hope you enjoyed :)