~ Chapter 2 ~ Jase's Arrival

Start from the beginning

"You took to long, so I came up myself." A deep, male voice whispered seductively into my ear, kissing down my neck.

Hi, Jase, nice to see you again too.

"Jase? For my brother's best friend, who I haven't seen in 6 months because of military training, you sure are needy." I scold him while rolling my eyes, picking his hand off my waist, and dropping it, his hand falls to his sides, and I take a step forward, away from him to give me some space. I was about to turn around when he put both his hands around me and drew me even closer.

Great...

"Yes, but that's because I haven't seen you for ages." He said while nuzzling my neck, rubbing his hands up and down the sides of my body.

Ewwww, Jase touching me is weird, I knew him since we were kids.

"You know you do have guts; I have to tell you that." I purr.

"What do you mean gorgeous?" his hands getting sliding up my stomach getting dangerously close to my generous pillows.

Oh, you have no idea what's coming for you Jase.

"LACHLAN!!!!" I scream turning towards Jase. For you know effect.

Jase's forest green eyes widen, and his entire body tenses. I know this because my body is squished on his.

I hear heavy footsteps sprinting up stairs. Next thing you know is Jase falls to the ground from an uppercut dealt by Lachie. I cross my arms.

Let's see how this goes.

"How many fu<king times do I have to tell you Jase. You. Can't. Fu<king. Hit. On. My. Sister." Lachie growls

This will be not good for Jase; Lachie only swears when his p!ssed.

"Dude come on! Are you blind? Look at her, if she weren't your sister, you would be trying to get in bed with her too!" Jase stats. His hand reaches up and touches his jaw. He moves it side to side. Being an Evo, allows us to withstand more damage than Humans, making us stronger in physical combat.

Probably looking at his ass, but thanks for the compliment. Nice looking ass too. A little voice in my head says. Stop Evie your meant to be mad, stupid voice. Hey, you were the one thinking it. Oh, shut up already.

I turn my attention back to they boys.

"So? Just because she's hot doesn't mean I'll let 'you' hit on her." Lachie snapped, pointing his index finger at Jase when he said you.

"See that's my point, now will you let me stand up?" Jase asks looking partially relieved but tense at the same time.

"Only, and only if you don't grope or be a perv to my sister ever again. And give her an apology." Lachie demands, running a hand through his light caramel hair.

"Yeah, yeah okay." Jase complies looking towards the ground.

Lachie gives him a cold, hard look.

"Oh, right, um, sorryEviefortouchingyou." He says towards the floor in quick succession.

I sit down, onto the wooden floor in front of him and I look up at him.

Damn, my shortness! So? If you had a crush on him and he wasn't, your brother's best friend you would of loved being small right now. Yes, but I don't have a crush on him right now, and he is my brothers best friend - But you use to. Please, be silent. Fine.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't quite hear," I say

Sighing hard, he looks at my electric blue eyes with a hoop of gold, me looking back at his dark green, light in the centre. And says,