Dinah gets a good look at my face and her eyes flicker over to each wound with parted lips, her brows creased and her whole demeanor changed. Up close, the tall girl is way more prettier than when I first saw her yesterday. Her skin is flawlessly tan, a warm color that was oddly fair as well. Her lips were plump and soft looking with the gloss she wore over their natural shade of pink. The girl was pretty with no doubt and I wasn't questioning why Normani liked the girl because it was clear why.

"I don't know," The girl shrugs, looking far into the street on the other side of the gate with furrowed eyebrows. "I was hoping you knew why my best friend went from being the kindest senior in school to a bully in a matter of a day..."

I look away from the blonde and sigh, "Why? So you can leave a bruise on my other eye, too?"

"If I wanted to fuck you up too, I would have done so a long time ago." She states coldly and I almost feel bad for the girl then and there but I simply raise an eyebrow,

"Then why don't you?" I don't mean to sound challenging, but I'm confused to why she doesn't hate me like her best friend does. Maybe she didn't know about the past Camila and I held, but she sure as hell didn't sound too friendly about it. "Has Camila not told you about me?"

"Of course she has," Dinah nods, wiping the sweat off her forehead with her sleeve as she looks back at me. I'm taken back by her response and in my head, I'm thinking this girl isn't actually mad about the things I've done to Camila. "They were so bad that I actually felt bad for you instead,"

"Why?" I whisper.

"Because I figured that a person with an actual heart would never do such a thing to an eleven year old," Dinah genuinely pities me, shaking her head as she looks down at me with hooded eyes. She leans back and sighs softly, slowly sliding down the cement until she's on the floor, "So I figured...You must be fucked up, right?"

"Of course I'm fucked up for what I did to her," I reply, not sure why she was making me feel like shit by stating the obvious. This was only hurting me inside because every word the girl muttered was more than true, we both knew it. "If you're trying to make me feel like shit by telling me I'm fucked up, this is nothing new to me.."

"No," Dinah clears her throat. "I don't mean fucked up because of what you did to her. I mean you must me messed up in the head, Lauren. There's something wrong with you, right. In your head? You're not normal."

At that moment, my world of secret completely shatters into nothing but ashes as I stare back at the blonde girl, the familiar pang inside my chest hitting me over like a ton of bricks falling on top of me. I simply look down at my cleats and I feel like I can't breathe again, my heart beating quickly as if I had run his whole field over and over. How the hell did she suddenly know I was mentally ill? No one knew about my disorders besides me parents and maybe by now, Ally and Normani.

Dinah simply nods at my silence and sighs before muttering a bit louder as if it were casual, "Major Depressive Disorder and PTSD...You?"

I lean against the gate and take a deep breath as I watch the rest of the girls take practice swings, tossing the softball in soft lazy swings to pass time. I run my tongue over my chapped lip, feeling the organ come into contact with the hard scab on my bottom lip. I mumble out a respond as I plop down next to her, "PTSD, Anxiety Disorders, plenty of shit I'm diagnosed with every visit to the hospital. It's all bullshit,"