Chapter 28

This chapter is short. But I left you with a cliffhanger. ;)

--

“No, no.” Niall grumbled, furiously. It had to be perfect, it had to be. With a sigh, he leaned back and admired his work. But it wasn’t right; it wasn’t perfect. It had to be perfect. He scrunched up the paper, and threw it in the bin next to his desk that was filled with more paper. He rubbed at his face, before starting over.

He was trying to draw a picture to Harry, to go along with the necklace he had bought him. Tomorrow was going to be 3 months they have been together, but also the week before Christmas. Alfie was flying in tonight, along with Brooke. He wasn’t afraid to admit he was more excited to see Brooke more then Alfie. His mum was going to let them stay in the guest room, but he didn’t want Alfie to stay with him. Because that meant Alfie would follow him every where, but he didn’t have the heart to tell him no.

He grumbled under his breathe, before finally leaning back, again, and scanning over his art work. He smiled slightly, it was finally perfect. He had drawn a beautiful rose, in great detail. You could see the shadow the rose was making, and each thorn, pointy and ready to prick you if you grabbed the wrong spot.

His phone blaring made him jump in surprise, and bring him out of his thoughts. He gingerly reached over, until his fingers wrapped around the cold object. He looked at the caller id, but he didn’t recognize the number. He answered it, anyways.

“Hello?” He answered curiously.

“Niall? Hey it’s Brooke! We are at the airport.”

Niall sat up straight, and glanced at his clock. They were early. “Oh, you guys are early! I will be there shortly, then.

 “Thanks, Ni! I can’t wait to see London; oh I bet it is beautiful! You have to show me around! Oh and I get to meet Harry!” She squealed. Niall laughed at her excitement, before telling her he would be there soon, and hung up.

Niall spent the next 5 or so minutes, cleaning up his room. Just in case they wanted to come into his room. He nervously ran his hand through his hair, before making his way to his car. He could get there less then 20 minutes if he took the back way. Putting the car in drive, he took off down the street.

--

Niall parked close enough to the entrance to see Brooke, and Alfie waiting outside. He quickly made his way out of the car, and hollered for them. They came running, and Brooke instantly threw herself at him. He caught her with ease, which he had to thank Zayn for that. If it wasn’t for Zayn, he probably would have dropped her.

“Sorry, I must be heavy.” Brooke apologized. Niall quickly shook his head, disagreeing. Brooke wasn’t stick thin, actually her stomach did stick out a little, but she was fine the way she was.

“You aren’t heavy, don’t worry.” Niall sent her a smile, before looking for Alfie, only to find him already in the car. Niall frowned, before sending a look to Brooke. She only shrugged before hopping in the passenger side since Alfie sat in the back. Niall sighed, and quickly buckled himself up.

“Harry is stopping by later.” He grinned over at Brooke, who squealed in excitement. He almost missed the groan coming from behind him. 

“Alfie, please be nice.” He quickly looked into the rear view mirror to see Alfie rolling his eyes.

“Why do you hate him so much?” Niall finally asked. Alfie sighed, and slumped back into his seat.

“I can’t tell you, yet. I’ll tell you soon.”

He just made Niall even more curious, and even confused. Harry hadn’t given him any reason to hate him, right? Right, he knew his angel wouldn’t hurt anyone. And that is why he loved him.

--

“Harry will be here soon.” He whispered to Brooke, who smiled widely at him. Alfie was currently on his phone, probably on facebook. He had barely spoken a word to Niall, but he could careless.

“How long have you guys been together?” She asked.

Niall smiled widely, “Tomorrow is our 3 months. Want to see what I got him?” He asked excitedly, and then ran off to his room to retrieve the necklace and drawing. He came back down less then a minute, but slowed down when he got to the bottom. Alfie was standing next to the door. Which was open, and Harry was casually strolling up; with his head down. He was about to call for his boyfriend, when he was grabbed.

Alfie pulled Niall into him, and crashed his lips at the time Harry got to the door. Niall quickly pushed him off, and he quickly looked up to see Harry standing there, looking godsmacked. Harry couldn’t stutter out a single word, as he looked from his boyfriend, and then to Alfie. Niall had dropped the necklace, and drawing.

What the hell just happened? 

--

DID YOU SEE THAT HAPPENING?! You probably did. I'm sorry. Expect a biiiiiiig fight scene next chapter! :D

140 votes= update. 

I keep forgetting, but this chapter is dedicated to hey_hey_hey12 for the amazing cover!