Chapter 7

I've had major writers block writing this chapter. I've rewritten it a few times, and I honestly don't like it much. But things should start spicying up pretty soon. Everything can't always go smoothly. ;) 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!”

Niall jumped up with a scream, panic written all over his face. He put a hand to his heart, and took a deep breathe.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIALL!!!” 6 voices screamed.

Niall ruffled his hair, and ducked his head down to hide his grin.

“Niall, where are your manners? Say thank you.” He knew that voice anywhere. That voice belonged to his best friend.

With a gasp, Niall shot his head up. “Alfie!” He cried, jumping forward and attacking the boy in a hug.

Tears spilled from his closed eyes, as he held onto his best friend.

Harry felt his heart squeeze, seeing Niall touching another boy. He felt like he would get sick, and his chest hurt. Was he jealous seeing Niall hold onto another boy that wasn’t him?

He frowned, but quickly shook it off. Today was Niall’s day; he would worry about this feeling later.

Niall went around and gave all the boys a hug, but when he got to Harry he held on a little bit tighter, and longer. Harry held him just as tight.

Niall stepped back, and wiped his face clean of tears.

“I can’t believe you are here. I can’t believe any of you are here.” He sounded shocked; surprised.

“Why wouldn’t they be?” His mum said. “They are your friends!” She gushed. She felt so happy her son had finally made friends.

“Now you boys remembered what we talked about, right?”

“Yes Maura.” 5 voices said.

“Niall go get ready. They are taking you out for half the day.” His mum demanded. It left no room to argue, not that he would anyway. He was going out, with friends! His friends.

He finally knew what it felt like being wanted. Niall rushed around, throwing on the first piece of clothing he seen.

“Niall, you don’t even match! Change your shirt!” Louis bellowed out. The boys found it amusing, while Alfie found it strange.

This wasn’t like his best friend. He never rushed through things, he wasn’t ever unorganized. Alfie frowned, he didn’t like it. It wasn’t the Niall he knew, and he wanted his Niall back.

Maybe I’m just over reacting. He thought to himself. It had been 3 years, and everybody changes, but Niall never seemed like the type to be unorganized. Even in 4th grade, he would freak out if something wasn’t the way he wanted.