Chapter 6

"Niall," Harry paused as he took a bite from his burger. "I want you to come with me after school."

"Where?"

"A tattoo parler." Harry grinned.

"You want a tattoo?" Niall asked shocked. He wasn't against tattoos, he actually liked them. He even wanted them, but his mother would never approve.

Tattoos were just art that covered your body, and if they had a meaning, then the better. Tattoos were beautiful.

Harry nodded, he looked so happy. Niall realized he was taking to long to answer when Harry looked worried, and even disappointed.

"Yes, Harry. I would love to go." Niall grinned widely. He was rather excited, he wasn't sure if it was because he was going to see more beautiful art, or if it was for his beautiful angel.

Harry looking rather happy, nodded and finished his burger. Niall had finally met Louis, and they instantly clicked. They got on very well, and Louis could see them becoming close in the future.

"Are you going to get a tattoo, Ni?" Louis asked.

Niall quickly shook his head, "No, my mum would never approve."

Louis frowned, "Just get a small one. They are easy to hide, or you could always ask for your birthday." He suggested.

Niall's birthday was exactly 1 week from today, but with everything going on he completey forgot about it.

"Whens your birthday?" Liam stepped into the conversation.

"Its in a week, September 13th." He mumbled. "Ill be 18." He grinned.

"We have to do something fun, then!" Louis shouted. Many heads turned there way, but they ignored them.

"Like what?" Niall asked curiously. Louis shrugged, and started naming many ideas.

--

Niall was at his locker, stacking his books on his shelf when a pair of hands covered his eyes. Niall yelped, and dropped the books he was holding.

The person chuckled, and he instantly relaxed. Grabbing the hands, he turned around to face Harry.

"You scared me." Niall frowned. Harry chuckled again,

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again." but Harry was smirking, he would do it again, and Niall didn't mind.

Harry looked down at their joined hands, and smiled. Niall was confused, until he too looked down and remembered he was still holding his hands.

"I-I... s-sorry." Niall stuttered embarrasingly, as he took his hands back.

Harry looked up at him, and shrugged. "You ready to go?"

Niall picked up his books and put them away before nodding, "Lets go."

--

15 minutes later, Harry and Niall were stepping off the bus in front of 'Inked'

Inked was the most popular tattoo parler in town, it was a family owned business, and they were cheap, but they were very well talented people. They had a 5 star rating.

"Ah, Styles! Welcome back, bud." an older man greeted when they walked through the doors.

"Richard, nice to see you again." Harry grinned.

"What would you like?" Richard asked.

Harry hummed in thought, and finally pointed to a picture of a rose. "I'd like that please, and I'd like it here." Harry gestured to the back of his arm, around his elbow.