Another little rant

You know there's a big difference between stating your opinion, defending your friends, and just plain out cyberbullying. When you mention a person, and you say something that just talks down on them and offends them in anyway that makes you a cyberbully. And you're going to get HATE because of it, so the simple way for people to stop coming on your ass is to stop and not say these things. But if you're too pathetic and childish enough to not stop and just continue saying things like that then you'll get what's coming to you. People are not going to leave you alone because of it so you brought it upon yourself.

I get that people want to defend their friends and everything, but it is not cool when you bring in people WHO HAVEN'T EVEN DONE A SINGLE THING TO YOU, WHO BARELY EVEN KNOW YOU INTO YOUR LITTLE SHIT DRAMA BECAUSE YOU'RE UPSET. That's not a mature way to handle things. PEOPLE START FIGHTS OVER THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST. THE PAST IS THE PAST YOU CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT CHANGE IT. Hell even over petty things people start fights. You have to find another way to deal with it, whether by yourself or with others, BUT you cannot spread hate because it will backfire AND YOU ARE JUST A PLAIN JERK, ASS, and BULLY.

YOU DO NOT EVEN REALIZE THAT WHAT YOU SAY TO OTHER PEOPLE CAN HAVE A DEEP IMPACT AND CAN DAMAGE PEOPLE PSYCHOLOGICALLY. I CONSIDER THAT A CRIME.

I try to stay out of drama as much as possible and just continue my work as a fanfiction writer as much as I can before I have to quit, BUT WHEN I SEE THIS IMMATURE SHIT HAPPENING TO GOOD PEOPLE AND KEEPING THEM FROM ENJOYING JUST A SIMPLE WRITING SITE I'M NOT GOING TO SIT SILENT.

Literally Wattpad is just a writing site, why can't we keep it that way.

I may have to take some time off again because of the stress.