Shippers need to chill

I can't tell you how many times I sometimes hate HATE shippers. I'm taking about the people who ship homosexual ships. Now I have absolutely NOTHING against these ships whatsoever if you ship person A with person B good for you. But PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT FORCE YOUR SHIP ON OTHER PEOPLE. Some people get so BUTTHURT that some people don't ship a gay ship that I want to slap them across their face. SEVERAL TIMES.
For example I don't ship Saitama and Genos from One Punch Man because first of all it's an action and satire, it doesn't do romance. Second of all Genos has more admiration for Saitama because of Saitama's strength, he doesn't go all romance struck school girl on him. Third of all Saitama literally stated that he wasn't into dudes in like episode two. So I wouldn't label him as gay and stray him away from females, in my canon he would be straight or possibly Bi. Those are my reasons and evidence for not shipping them. That's another thing, if you don't ship something at least say why you don't ship and give evidence if you have to make the other people see why you don't ship it, DO NOT TALK DOWN ON THE OTHER PEOPLE SAYING THEIR SHIP IS CRAP. Sure they have arguments but you have your opinion and that's all that matters.
And you know what gets on my nerves if someone doesn't ship a gay ship in a fandom but they ship a heterosexual ship then they are labeled as homophobic. I would understand if the heterosexual shipper said something that offended the gays why you would call them homophobic. But if that heterosexual shipper is like totally a cool person that has nothing against gays but they ship a male with a female that actually looks pretty cute I don't understand why they are labeled as homophobic. And then they go all defensive when people tell them to "chill out it's just a ship" with their "social justice" crap. Guys I know gays need more representation and everything but please don't bring the social justice into shipping, remember these characters are FICTIONAL. And emotionally bullying someone for not liking your ship is NOT COOL IN THE SLIGHTEST. This is why I have strayed away from some fandoms because the shipping and the drama gets out of fucking control. And what gets me on my nerves is that someone literally shoves a gay ship in my face even though they aren't canonically gay or their sexuality isn't even revealed yet. And they get so hooked on it that they yell or argue at anyone that tries to tell them "Uh I don't particularly ship this because..." For all we know that character could be straight, or hell even Bi, Pan, or even Ace for that matter. Where's the representation there?

Everyone can have headcannons, ships, etc. that display cute heterosexual, gays, bis, etc. doing cute things and being a cute couple. BUT DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO FORCE THAT SHIP ONTO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME OPINION. BECAUSE THEN YOU JUST COME OFF AS A FUCKING JERK AND DARE I SAY A BULLY.