Tag: Roomates

I got tagged by FanficsbyDori to show what would happen if I lived with the person I got tagged by. I'm going to treat this as if we were college roommates because ironically I'm looking for my college roommates right now.

Well first of all, we have the same interests. Like literally we would just watch anime or play video games. Black Butler fans unite! Anime fans assemble! And any type of video game you want to play I would have. I could show you all of the merchandise I bought at conventions, we could work on cosplay together if you're into that.

Also I fangirl over a lot of stuff so you would hear me squeal. I would also try to convert you into some of my fandoms.

Not only fandoms but I would show you my culture as well. I would show you the legit Indian things as well as GOOD Bollywood movies and music cause I can. But nothing like family parties, no one can survive my family parties. I can also cook food and bake all that, so if you ever wanted me to show you I could.

I'm also kind of messy though so that's a little con to living with me.

Like I said before you'd be one of the best roommates. That's basically some things I would do if I had a roommate.

Anyway I tag:
RedLeafLily666
RavenOtakuChan
ArtisticPocky-Chan
LittleFangirlTrash13
MangoTacoLuverz
Reina_de_Naipes
Aitaku-chan
Ayacchi_
yatogurl
Snowflakesparklegore
HumbleTomato
fourswordsgirl
Matsukitty
DjMidnight
Spirit-Law
gyutokkul

Ok I need to stop, if I missed anyone comment if you want to do it. And if you don't want to don't be forced to.