Have you heard of this?

So I've recently been watching a movie series called Kara no Kyoukai and I want to know how many people have heard of it. Cause it is possibly the most beautiful, most brilliant and awesomest thing I've seen in a while. From the story, to the animation, to the music ohhhh the music. These movies are some of Yuki Kajiura's best compositions. Like legit an eargasm for me. I challenge you listen to the intro to the movie up in the media. Tell me if you had an eargasm or not.

Let me tell you a little about the movie, it deals with a lot of adult themes but also Psychological concepts as well. It takes place in the worlds of both Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night so there's some connection there. It revolves around the main character who is a girl named Shiki Ryougi who struggles to find her identity after being in a two year coma. Of course there's also supernatural aspects like Shiki's awesome ability called the eyes of death perception. I plan to write a review in this in my book later after I finish all of the movies. The movies of course are hard to find, I had o borrow a copy of movie's one and two from my friend. I need to find more of course and I plan to. Or maybe I should just buy it, but I just bought Overwatch not too long ago so...I'm holding off on that.

But anyway I really recommend you see these movies, they are awesome and also underrated.