Music and Thoughts

Ok I already discussed how Samuel Hazo is one of my favorite composers and my absolute favorite piece is Fantasy of a Japanese folk song. And while doing homework I was listening to it and reading the story behind it. It's a pretty sad one.
I'll run it down for you...
Basically there's a girl from Japan and she has a music box playing her favorite traditional song for her Sunayama. And basically she grew up in a small village, small but she loved it. Then when she grows up she falls in love with an American boy (that's the brass in the background) and that love leads to marriage. She's leaves her home and is happy and everything for a while. Until the pain of leaving her culture becomes too much for her (that's the buildup) a conflict between love for her husband and love for her home. Then finally at the end when everything's calm the girl is left with her music box crying. Sounds sad doesn't it. I've been playing this in my school's band and I love it, lol I'm such a nerd.

Now I've been thinking, since I've been playing Fire Emblem Fates this whole conflict could be applied to the main male and female character (I forget there names at the moment) is torn between Hoshido (like they would be the flute and "music box") and Nohr (they would be the brass) as their family. Or that's probably just my crazy mind talking.

Yeah just wanted to put this out there because I love this (and Fates) so much.

I'll get the tags done later, once I suffer through my French project.