Chapter ten

The new me
Dedicated toImsototallyAsh

It raining really hard with lexie, holding an umbrella over my head and hers. I watched how they buried Ryan and his wife bella. I couldn't sob anymore as the tragedy has taken control and has changed everything about me.

I looked at jackson, looking as miserable as ever as he knelt down, sobbing with Elizabeth holding the umbrella for him also crying. The whole family was here, even I dont know some of them.

A man entered our midst and gave me a hard slap, right at my face and I had falling. He looks drunk as Adrian held him by his cloth.

"What the heck are you doing? " Adrain asked.

"Have you young flocks have no manners again? "he asked dusting Adrian away from himself.

"I heard you have to give respect to earn it" Adrian said.

I stood up and look at the man ,he is clearly out of it

"You caused it all, no, you freaking kill bella, jackson saw you at the scene" he said and I turned to look at Jackson.

"She didnt kill mama, she came to save us" jackson said.

"How did you get to know that they were held hostage and by who, you wont tell us. I think you did it all" he said.

"The master mind behind all this will be punished one day, I know my elder brother and bella were easy going couple" Elisabeth mum said rolling her eye at me.

"Let go now" her husband said.

"Let go jackson" Elisabeth words got my attention and I look her way.

"Where is he going to? " I said, my voice shaken. Probably the first word I will say in days.

"With us. Do you think we will let you murder him like you did to his parent" Elisabeth mum asked.

"No. No. No, you are not taking him anywhere, he stays with me" I said.

"Just let him go before things get worst the more" Elisabeth said.

They left the scene and it remains only the witches and of course, there is Adrian, he never left me alone. He might be feeling guilty .

"Let go home sweetie" Rose said.

"Emie" that voice was calming. "You should get some rest" Adrian said and I turned to him.

"You should also get some rest" I said.

"Not until you walk inside your house" he said.

"Just listen to him emerald. I will get going now, my parent are asking for me" Lexie said and I sent her a thanks smile.

We left the scene and went to the witches house since Elisabeth parent's has sold the house and Adrian left.

Jane walked me up into a room I guess is now mine. She smiled me off as she closed my door.

I went straight to my bed and slept off, cuddling the pillows.