T o m o e ? ! (20)

I entered the house and the first thing I seen was a person and that person was (Y/N), tied up only in her underwear with a shirt on and blindfolded.

"(Y/N)!!!" I called out in desperate shock hoping I would get a reply, I rushed to her immediately my anger had just been boiling more and more.

•(Y/N's POV•)
You heard a familiar male voice call out to you, it sounded sad but also angry. You couldn't see and god you hoped you had only been blindfolded and not blinded, you couldn't move to check your self since you noticed as you moved you had been tied to something. Even so you tried to call out to the familiar voice, you always seemed to fall right back to the start of trusting people you shouldn't.

"Tomoe...?" You felt a pair of arms quickly wrap around your skin, skin?! You panicked at were your clothes were, it felt like you had your underwear and your shirt other than that you had been stripped completely. Did Tomoe do this? You couldn't really remember anything sadly, all you remembered was being at school then you woke up all of a sudden.

"Y-Yes its me! I came to save you, you're safe now no one will hurt you or touch you I promise!" Tomoe had a bit of a shy tone in his voice, yet it seemed off.

"Save me? where am I? And who are you saving me from? But wait, so you didn't do this to me, then who did?" So many questions were running through your mind, you were confused at this point and was still trying to process what was going on but then you began to fight back trying to get him away cause you do know Tomoe is psychotic and this could be his doings. He then kept trying to cut you off and spoke words that surprised you.

"It was Ayato... We had got into a fight and he left with you when-" Tomoe had decided to not mention Gorotai. "-he just left me and took you and now you're here....." Your memory had came back instantly after that, you had remembered all that had happen.

"C-Can you remove this blind fold? At least its scaring me..."

"Yes of course I am getting you out of here also!" You felt a knife slash at the rope which scared you a bit, but what had tied you before was now gone and you were free again. With that done you immediately felt slim hands run through your hair slickly and carefully removed the blindfold making sure it wouldnt get tangled in your hair pulling it and hurting you. Once it was off you had direct eye contact to Tomoe, with squinting eyes cause it was a bit hard to see.

"Your face... I can see your adorable face again (Y/N)~" You blushed at those words he was also blushing but you bet its just from the factor of you not being really dressed, What was Ayato planning to do to you?! You felt Tomoe softly kiss your lips and then move away with smile. This stopped your thoughts and you got caught by surprise, he really had the guts to kiss you here? Twice you had been kissed today but nothing was adding up you trusted Ayato with EVERYTHING what was this? What was he planning? And why was Tomoe the one saving you.

"Common (Y/N) we better go before Ayato decides to show up." You grabbed ahold of Tomoe at his shoulders as he helped you up, you used him as support to help you walk out of the house although you felt weak and couldn't move much. Tomoe had took off his school sweater and wrapped it around you for clothes, he didn't want you to feel like garbage he wanted you to know he cared.

"Thank you Tomoe... And I am sorry...."

"Sorry? Why on earth would you be sorry about this?"

"No- I thought you were the weirdo creep trying to kidnap me and stuff, but its actually been the one I let all my trust go to when it should have been you...." You felt Tomoe instantly tighten his arm around your waist were he was holding to help you walk, a sweet happy smile formed on his face. Then again you started to regret what you said, it still didn't hide the fact he killed people for you but there was practically nothing for you, you were numb.

"It's not a problem (Y/N) I still love you and always will, I will always forgive you; you didn't know Ayato was like this that's all." You hugged Tomoe tightly, why hadn't you just trust him? You let your mind get to you again, and here it was effecting your thoughts too.

Tomoe wasn't good either.

You fake smiled as you faced Tomoe, you both were now face to face. Then it happened right in front of your eyes, Tomoe grabbed at your shoulder and you looked at him in fear hoping you were not seeing blood falling from his mouth. Tears started forming into his eyes streaming down his face with that look of defeat, and those same tears left your eyes in disbelief.

"T-Tomoe!! What did you do?!!!"

"I'm.... Sorry..... Y/n... ... .."