L u n c h B u d d y {3}

The lunch bell finally rang, you had got up and walked out of your class with a sigh of relief. You were actually happy about lunch, mainly cause you love to eat but also cause you could sit on the roof and enjoy the air and view. In America you don't have options to do that so this is new and fun.

You got to the roof to eat lunch alone and sat on the bench, as you went to eat your lunch you heard voices from behind the wall the bench was against. This voice belonged to a female, a female you knew; Amu. Of course you're nosy, so you scooched over more towards the end of the bench this way you were at the end of the wall near the corner, you tried to make out the Japanese you were hearing.

"-And she, like I think Tomoe-kun likes her Tasakai he hugged her and told her to follow him, he even saved her like a hero! It's no fair!!"

"Its okay Amu he will love you, he's known you way longer anyways, plus you're way prettier!!"

"You're right but I know I will not let that BITCH steal Tomoe, I am going to ruin her life."

"I will help to Amu!" Ah- So they are gonna ruin your high school huh? She is jealous cause she thinks Tomoe likes you but you barely even know Tomoe, you literally met a few hours ago. Has she has always liked him? You started to wonder if she ever confessed, just like earlier.

Is she planning to? You finally unwrapped your lunch, which of course you packed your favorite but just as you were about to eat you felt someone sit next to you. When you looked over, you seen Tomoe.

"Hey (Y/N)-Chan, what cha eating?"

"Lunch..?" You replied, you heard Amu and that girl trying to listen to you and Tomoe's conversation. Payback huh?

"Can I try? I didn't bring a lunch." You looked at Tomoe, you gave him a type of look, a greedy look (=^=). Then you looked at your food and then back at him. You then sighed and nodded it seems okay to share why not? But then he open his mouth, he wants you to feed him!? You were just gonna rip a piece off!

"Whats wrong Y/N-Chan? Didn't you say I could have some?"

"N-Nothing, you can-" You put the food near his mouth and he ate it, you now started to a little bit embarrassed. Now you felt like you both were a married couple sharing food...

"Its really good (Y/N)-Chan~ Is this your favorite?" He looked blankly at you, chewing the rest of the sandwich. For it being good he shows no expression, it made you feel like he was lying.

"Yes this is my favorite lunch" You glaring over to listen to Amu, it was actually bothering now that she is ease dropping on you and you knew she was gonna talk shit.

"What's wrong? Do you hear something Y/N?" At that moment you heard the girls gasp, and the question caught you by surprise also. You had looked at Tomoe who had narrowed eyes like he had been knew they were there, but now had an excuse to ask since you had got distracted.

"No I was just, uh- day dreaming and listening to nature." Wow that was the best lie ever! You mentally slapped yourself, you simply just tried to play it off even though you hate Amu so much.

"Are you sure?" He stared at your eyes now intently, almost like he felt suspicion and was reading right threw your lie. It is almost like he wanted you to rat them out, but should you?

"Yes I am sure...." The bell rang for final period, boy were you actually saved by the bell! You actually started to get nervous, you hurrily stood up, and Tomoe stood up just as quick.

"Let's go to our final class together~" He said in a weird tone almost like he was trying to make a person jealous, but you didn't catch on you were more focused on yeeting away from the situation.

"Ah- Sure Tomoe-kun." You relplied and Tomoe now blushed but covered his mouth like he was trying to hide it. Did that embarrass him? He keeps calling you chan so why can't you say kun? Tomoe smiled though which relieved you, you smiled back although suddenly he grabbed your wrist which surprised you but he only walked down the stairs. Weird way of hand holding if that's his attempt....

"See I told you Tasakai." Amu preeched on to her best friend, who now was in shock.

"Wow it is a bit different, I never seen Tomoe so sociable and happy."

"TASAKAI!"

"WHAT?! oh sorry."

"We're definitely gonna make her life hell, let's go to class" They both walked down the stairs to go to their class. Finally it was end of the school school day and the final bell rung dismissing school. You never felt any more relieved and excited to go home, and that says a lot cause you hate your home. You walked out of school, Tomoe met up with you half way and you both walked all the way to the school gates. Once there you said your goodbyes and parted ways.

"Bye Tomoe-kun, see you tomorrow! I am happy that I am friends with you, I was worried I wouldn't make any."

"Baka, I'm the only friend you would ever need anyways, and it will stay that way ok?" Tomoe looked annoyed again, and waited for you to confirm his question. It gave you a eery feeling at first, it was kind of possessive but you shrugged.

"Of course, you're the only one that hasn't called me a American freak."

"And I will never call you that ever, I promise."

"Thanks Tomoe see you!"

"Bye.." You smiled now walking away, he watched you leave but you didn't know as you were focused on leaving.