Y o u r N o t L e a v i n g {8}

Tomoes hands yanked at your shoulders and he became enraged, it scared you a little.

"YOU ARE A IDIOT!"

"Me?! I hate YOU!! I AM LEAVING YOU FOREVER YOU CREEP!!" You pushed Tomoe angrily, and wasn't that a bad idea. He then pushed you down harshly, you felt your head come into contact with the floor and groaned in pain going to reach your hand to your head but he got on top of you holding you down.

"IF YOU LEAVE ME I WONT FORGIVE YOU!-" You stared at Tomoe with wide eyes, shocked. His face had looked like a maniacs, it was sinister.

"-If you run... I will kill..." Tomoe got off of you and sat on the floor, you had just stayed laying down trying to process what had just happen you were a bit terrified. Did he just threaten to kill you?! He is psychotic not insane! You slowly looked at Tomoe, who was looking at you like he was waiting, waiting for what you where gonna do or even say with a cocky expression yet sadly there was only silence. You were silent and speechless you didn't know how to take this, was he lying?

10 minutes passed and you were still like this, both of you. But then Tomoe crawled back on you which made your heart race, not in any good way; yet you couldn't move you were afraid and this time you spoke.

"Tomoe? What are you doing I am not Amu!" You didn't know why her name slipped out at a moment like this but Tomoe got the most agitated face as a reaction from what you has said, he then grabbed your wrist slamming them over your head And it hurt a little.

"I DON'T LIKE AMU OKAY?! I ADAPTED FEELINGS FOR YOU! (Y/N) YOU ARE MINE, I LIKE YOU!! IT MAY HAVE ONLY BEEN A DAY, BUT LIKED YOU ON SIGHT!" Before you could argue, or say what you wanted you felt Tomoe's smooth soft lips smash into yours. Your cheeks were now heating up it probably radiated thats how bad, yet this psycho likes you? How can you like someone from looking at them, he had to be bluffing. And the whole possessiveness was getting annoying, this was annoying and liking someone after only knowing them one day was insane.

The boy admitted to likeing you and you didn't know how to reply, instead you began to struggle to move and felt a cold object go to your side and you immediately knew what it was; a knife. Tomoe stopped kissing you immediately and stared speaking up with a serious stern voice.

"I said if you move I kill..." Tomoe was flustered you could tell he was nervous, but for some reason he looked hurt. So he was serious! This is bad, so bad. You stopped trying to move and stared at Tomoe, you can't be stuck here not like this, what is he planning to do? Your mind and heart was ecstatic and the anxiety began to climb taking you over.

"(Y/N)-Chan..... You don't like me, I know you don't but at least promise me this; you won't ever leave me. You won't try to run and end up dead. I want to protect you." Tomoe's words drifted apart so calmly, yet you could tell the pain and how much he cared. You honestly didn't know what to say or do at this point, but he broke that silence.

"I love you idiot...."